#42 Adam Saad

Ramadan would have recharged him

This bloke is a fkg jet. Love him

Me too. Hes almost exceeding my Fantasia crush (no homo) and I didnt think that was possible.

Hey, let’s not go crazy.

5 Likes

As I said in the other thread. He won us the game. His pace forced them to have serious doubts and lack of confidence in their zone set up.

Ive never seen anything like it before. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Adam Saad had some serious wheels on him last night. What a fantastic game he played!

Has serious wheels. The midfield jet Sheeds promised for so long has arrived in the form of Smith, but is even quicker, so must be considered a guided missile or rocket.

I hope its looked into what went on between saad and that west coast guy, saad doesn’t seem the type to go off like that.

1 Like

Almost at Donnington levels for the lad.

Madness.

3 Likes

Lebo Sonic is quickly becoming my favourite player

1 Like

It’s not just the wheels, but what also stands out to me is the clean pick ups off the deck!
Outstanding.

1 Like

We all knew he had the speed & skills, no surprises there

It is his strength in the contest that has impressed me and made him really stand out from the pack

5 Likes

I love how he, and my boy Conor, sprint away from each other to stretch the zone when one takes off.

4 Likes

Oh yeah
He’s developed a quite decent “don’t argue” too if you watch him closely

1 Like

LOL.

1 Like

Lebanese between your kneeeees!

Everytime Saad and Mckenna combine for the run, it is trouser stretching/hair raised on back of neck type stuff.

1 Like

I got out of my chair when he went for those runs and cheering at the TV lols

1 Like

Add Fanta, Walla & Colyer and you have serious ‘running in quicksand’ nightmares for opposition.

Legit broke 3 tackles, drew a 4th player and hits a guy on the tit to setup a goal.

It’s heart in your mouth at times, but his ability to jink is second to none.

2 Likes

i love the fact that no matter what the game situation is, he just lets it rip. always trying to break the game open.

1 Like