#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

No, I’m just wondering why you feel the need to hang ■■■■ on someone like that. I guess some people aren’t happy unless they’re unhappy.

4 Likes

Here we go! Nothing to do with FEELINGS! He’s simply not AFL fit and should not be getting a game based on that STANDARD! Its really that simple!

You are the embarassing one. Deadset pathetic attitude and it’s disappointing that there is at least one person like you within the Essendon fan base

24 Likes

Tippa is different. He deserves every break he can get cause we know he will deliver. Bookmark it, he will kick a bag before the end of the year. In the meantime, opposition teams will mark him closely and Tippa will build back every game he plays.

Stays in and gets a year extension ASAP

6 Likes

Here we go! We have a biter here LOL… You’re embarrassing yourself! For you to condone playing unfit players, is partly the reason why we have failed as a club! But hey, you’re easy prey

And your clearly a troll… get a life

2 Likes

I didn’t condone anything or even mention players, the only thing I said was that you are an embarrassment.

4 Likes

Only posts in the tippa thread. Only posts to can the pre-game last night. You’ve got a hate boner that you just can’t disguise much longer.

6 Likes

Deliver, Can you elaborate? I assume you mean having the basic ability to at least be fit? Or are your standards feelings based, as opposed to standards and picking players based on working their ass off to be at the very minimum, AFL fit?

Oh gee, you are only embarrassing yourself.

Bahaha I didn’t even see the pregame, here we go, facts are often overlooked by your type.

1 Like

Give it rest

3 Likes

Pretty rich from someone who seems to live in a basement and pay for twitter blue (r)

1 Like

You certainly are old son, you certainly are.

And now out to Randwick where it looks like Johnny Tapp might have exploded.

Take your mum, take your kids, take your nan to the footy
Cause Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti’s playing footy
He’s comin to getcha!

14 Likes

You literally commented that the pregame was cringe. Lay off the pipe.

9 Likes

Didn’t see the pregame yet still managed to call it “cringe”?

Are you quite ok mate?

13 Likes

He’s clearly not fit, not even close to 2019 levels BUT… We’d not have won last night without his calmness under pressure at critical points in that last 10 minutes.

He will get fitter and shed a bit more flubber as the year goes on… And look out when that happens. There is absolutely nobody in the magoos demanding his place in the team right now so he stays in. He’s going to get better.

8 Likes

I like “my type” just fine.

8 Likes

The more AFL games he plays the more he will get fit. His defensive work was exceptional for a guy who apparently doesn’t have a tank, and he could have one leg and still be one of the best kicks on our team.

6 Likes