#43 Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti - WALLA MACCA TIPPA - joining Tiwi Bombers

I reckon he is improving each week.

As an example, the whole ■■■■■■■ team seemed to consider him a marking target this weekend.

Can play for the next ten years if he wants to. Absolute silk.

3 Likes

He’s certainly seen leaner/fitter days but he laid six tackles and when it comes to small forwards, the cupboards are pretty bare at the moment. He’s getting games on merit, not wokeness.

8 Likes

And one last one……

Says it all really.

48 Likes

receipts. provided.

11 Likes

Surely does

Imagine being offended by a Welcome to Country, and then bleating about others having hurt feelings.

21 Likes

Define woke

7 Likes
3 Likes

Time for the ban hammer…

13 Likes

That’s a pretty epic smack down by mackster.

15 Likes

Takes Out Receipts Show Me GIF - Takes Out Receipts Show Me I Got The Receipts - Discover & Share GIFs

CRINGE. But didn’t watch it.

2 Likes

You have been called out for your racism before, why do you continue ?

1 Like

We’ve just had a win for the ages,
everyone on the team played a role.

Just be happy.

2 Likes

That’s about as comprehensive as you’ll get.

West Coast will be happy to know they only copped the second biggest belting of the day.

4 Likes

Someone please post HS article if worth a read. Thanks in advance.

Tippa’s generous gesture to Demetriou’s son

For you @miss_ellie

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/the-source/comedy-festivals-response-to-humphries-death-laughable/news-story/c69dcbd03a456c0ae42f0b16c20fae5e

The Source: Tippa’s generous gesture to Demetriou’s son

The son of former AFL boss Andrew Demetriou has taken away a priceless souvenir from Essendon cult hero Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti after the Bombers’ cliffhanger win against Richmond.

His father blessed the 2011 AFL Grand Final with the gift that kept giving: a performance by the late great Meat Loaf. So, of course, it was time for the game to give back.

“Tippa, can we have your boots?” a hand-drawn sign, held by a young man, most notably the son of the former AFL boss Andrew Demetriou, quietly implored.

Sacha Demetriou, and his school friend Billy White, asked Bombers cult hero Anthony McDonald-Tipingwuti to gift them his footwear after a cliffhanger win against the Tiges at the weekend.

Sure enough, McDonald-Tipingwuti obliged their request; one boot for each kid.

Andrew Demetriou said the mates will split the boots, adding: “(Sacha) was very excited. It made his day.”

9 Likes

skeptical-futurama

17 Likes

WALLA IS AN AFL PLANT

4 Likes

You’re new here aren’t you?

3 Likes