#47 Peeto

The stats speak for themselves

Peeto87 and Dell, sittin in a tree…

Peeto87 and Dell, sittin in a tree...

Yeah. If you love him so much why don't you marry him.

Ooooohhhhhh loversss

He may not be around next year after all, now I simply don't know

He may not be around next year after all, now I simply don't know

Chapman has signed his death warrant.

and also davey's.

Realistically Chappy won’t play all games. We won’t get many games from pick 103 in the draft if Dell is cut. I would think Dell is worth keeping, dunno about Alwyn…

If we cut Dell and Alwyn, along with Gus, Crammers and Gumby in recent times…can we please recruit goal kicking forwards not HBF?

I think that's another hugely ignored fact. He has played 11 games.
How many here would have upgraded Baguley after his 5 or 6 games as a Rookie?
How many of those who didn't, regret doing so?

Me, for a start.
They played a similar number of games last year. I thought Bags was a dead-set certainty to go up, Del & Lee wprth a look.
I thought Dell would be absolutely battering down the door, and make absolutely sure of a senior spot this year.
Didn't happen.
That's the only thing wrong with the picture, really. There's a spot for him, opportunities, and the one thing our forward line does do is create crumbing chances perfect for a 4'3" chipscab to live off.
He just has to demand it.
Is there opportunity though? I wouldn't say he's been given a big one
Ooh err

Has an offer for rookie spot. Who knows if he'll take it.

Has an offer for rookie spot. Who knows if he'll take it.

What does the WAFL pay Peeto?

Not bad, but not as much as SANFL (not nearly).

But he can come home, be with friends and family, playing "fun" footy for his boyhood club where it's not as rigorous of a regime, and will make about twice as much when combining SFFC wages with his day job compared to staying on the rookie list.

Rookies don't get paid enough. As well as the ridiculous and arbitrary rules surrounding when they can play (the whole LTI thing, but you get one free after rd 11?? WTF?) the whole thing needs an overhaul.

Really hope he stays. NFI if he will or not.

Are rookies eligible for delisted free agency?

Isn't the Port guy who's been delisted someone we were apparently looking at? People talking about him in the Bassett discussion? And he was a rookie and people were talking about him as a DFA. 

Why?

I will also add:

FACT: All players drafted from South Fremantle to EFC's rookie list have been guns.

I love you like a brother Peeto but I have doubts about Dell

Marry him then.................you marry your brother sin Tassie dont you?

Not bad, but not as much as SANFL (not nearly).

But he can come home, be with friends and family, playing "fun" footy for his boyhood club where it's not as rigorous of a regime, and will make about twice as much when combining SFFC wages with his day job compared to staying on the rookie list.

Rookies don't get paid enough. As well as the ridiculous and arbitrary rules surrounding when they can play (the whole LTI thing, but you get one free after rd 11?? WTF?) the whole thing needs an overhaul.

Really hope he stays. NFI if he will or not.

we'll support whatever decision you make, corey. good luck mate. 

Has some talent, just lacks a little pace. When the team has a bad game he seems to pay the price for it. Think he is worth persisting with. Would love to see him get a stretch of 3-4 games in a row to see what he can do.

Fire up .

Fire up .

What does that mean? You've accepted another year on the rookie list?

on ya corza!

Yeah he's staying