#49 Matt Dea

Dea >>>> SMJ

2 Likes

I need boomerangs and Becky Lynch on this scale too for comparison purposes please

2 Likes

Genuine question. How does re-listing Dea offer more upside than rookie listing a player like Mitch Grigg?

4 Likes

Impressive work by the Essendon media dept to get photos of Dea in Essendon gear.

11 Likes

Matt Dea, ā€¦ becomes Matt Rea.

1 Like

Anyone else take Grigg? No. What does that tell you? Clubs clearly know heā€™s not worth drafting.

1 Like

haha what about tim kelly ? recruiters are geniuses

3 Likes

Dea for Coleman 2019

How is this guy. When he plays in a flag in 10 months time it will be one of the greatest AFL survival stories.

7 Likes

Iā€¦ Iā€¦ just canā€™tā€¦ no wordsā€¦ I cannotā€¦ wait! Noā€¦ you seeā€¦ one secā€¦ I meanā€¦ loveā€¦ what is itā€¦ I canā€™t sorryā€¦ maybe laterā€¦

J/k

3 Likes

Yeah I am. Not the best or flashiest but the guy bleeds for the club no matter if we are 10 goals up or 10 goals down and I like that. Always willing to sacrifice his own game for the betterment of the team and his team mates. A good honest jobber who knows his role and Richmond recently won a flag with about half a dozen of his type. Is just an insurance policy but you know that he can come in and do a job

20 Likes

Youā€™re on Blitz barnz!

Lol Richmondā€¦

2 Likes

Not what l would have done, but he gets reward for his hard work and provides depth and experience.

Seems strange to me.

Better off keeping Goddard

Dodoro said in video he as always going to get picked up and was just the unlucky one to get delisted as they had to open up the senior list spots

1 Like

I too would like to get investigated for salary cap space breach.

4 Likes

A player who is 5 years older, wouldnā€™t play for rookie salary, and plays a different position? Sure makes sense

3 Likes

Great minds

Where??

1 Like