#49 Matt Dea

I think most would agree there.

Dea has the last spot on our list in case there is a few injuries to those guys.

1 Like

Is this Chinese whispers stuff? I dont think thatā€™s really correct, at all. He has a damn good attitude

So youā€™re saying he is too arrogant

Everyone has passed on him and with the intel available today there must be some doubt on him

Agreed. He didnā€™t deserve to be cut in the first place and is the type of guy who makes me love footy. Nothing special, just GnD and a lot of hard work to get the best out of himself.

4 Likes

Dea - best #49, since the last one.

2 Likes

Was great news to have him back.

Clarke and Shiel make it 6.

Have we actually got Clarke?

Yep, love players like Dea, Brown and Bags.

Give all for the club and asking little in return.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more. I love Baggers and watching Brown have such a great season was a big part of what I enjoyed most about the season. Him and McKernan (who is also a journeyman who thought he was on the scrapheap) becoming our two key fwds and delivering with baggers in the pocket was really enjoyable to watch.

8 Likes

No, but that list spot will be used on someone new.

They talked about this on Foxfooty live coverage. Sheehan (sp?) said he is a good kid but he has attitude issues and lack of professionalism. He misses training, misses medical tests, doesnā€™t eat well and ignores directives.

Thatā€™s ok, he too can grow up to be the president of the United States.

13 Likes

Good sides are judged by their bottom 6 players.

Ours are better than serviceable.

2 Likes

No. Itā€™s the legit knock on the bloke.
Lack of commitment, not very professional attitude, etc.
As I said, if he can fix that, and it wouldnā€™t be hard, the talent is there.

2 Likes

Wake up call for Sidney Stack. The clock is ticking.

Matty Dea you are ace,
Iā€™m glad we found one more space,
You give your best for the red and black,
Iā€™m mighty chuffed, welcome back - go Matty, go Bombers.

5 Likes

Contact Reboot. Heā€™s got some great stories!:wink:

Heā€™s not on the list in case one of our rebounding defenders goes down. Heā€™s on the list in case one of our lock down defenders goes down.

3 Likes

How do you explain Richmond winning a premiership? You canā€™t tell me their bottom 6 were better than most