#5 Elijah Tsatas

that’s just doom and gloom talk right there buddy … HOW DARE YOU.

no no we must believe in participation awards on this site. if elijah truely believes he can be fit by rd 5 and produce at afl level, we should believe it too, and if he’s played he is going to produce exponentially better results than previous regimes doing exactly the same thing.
I mean my “doom and gloom” about rutten doing it was such a diabolical disaster in logic and pattern recognition that his lustrous and long career put me in my place.

I forgot I’m on the woke hive mind on this site, everything must be toxic positivity OR ELSE.

2 Likes

Think you might need a sleep or maybe a few valium mate, we are all in this together :joy::joy:

3 Likes

no we aren’t.
you’re either in the essendon can do no wrong camp (ironic considering our recent history)
or you supposedly barrack for carlton and just come here to troll :rofl:

and if you’re not in the first group, you have childish people thinking continually flagging my posts is going to achieve anything :rofl: :rofl:

He’s the Master of discovery, and delivery of doom and gloom.

Somehow DNP is still annoying and I have him on ignore.

8 Likes

GET THIS MAN SOME NON-WOKE BOVRIL

2 Likes

I see your point. If he really was starting at a low fitness base, which might make sense because he’s a teenager, then yeah, bringing him in between rounds 5-10 might be too soon. Typically though, highly drafted mids arrive at clubs with a fitness base that’s adequate. Exactly how fit is he?

Form will also play a role, however. If he’s good enough, he’s fit enough.

see @JBaller92 we aren’t in it together.
someone who claims they can’t see my posts, still gets annoyed by things they can’t see me doing :rofl: and then attributes their lack of impulse control in relation to being annoyed, again by something they can’t see, and project it onto me.
argh classic blitz … this place will never change :rofl:

triggered

4 Likes

Have you ever ignored someone here on blitz?

It comes up as a hidden post and you have the option to click to see it, pretty good for laughing at choice individuals when in the mood

1 Like

I didn’t know you still had the option to see the post. Why does that option remain? As if people are gonna resist the temptation.

1 Like

Who knows, it’s a ‘View 1 Hidden Reply’ link line between other posts before and after, if you click that boom you have a ■■■■ take or ridiculous statement to read

Discourse, being a US operation, thinks that permanently hiding someone is akin to stifling free speech, so they deliberately don’t offer that option.

There’s plugins you can use to permanently block people but I’m not 100% sure if they’re against the ToS

2 Likes

Damn, even as someone that supports free speech, that’s farked.

There really are some amazing psychological case studies in this forum.

6 Likes

Kid was on track playing rd 1before his injury

1 Like

We should totally pay Jordan Peterson to analyse us. Sorry, climate change thread spill

bovril_meme

No he wasnt.
His fitness is no where near AFL standard yet.
He was quite far behind in the running drills.

6 Likes

Reports from the media saying he was impressing

1 Like