#5 Elijah Tsatas

It’s hard to really know who deserves it most on this website, but I think you win the “Most Insufferable ■■■■” award, hands down. Congratulations and well deserved.

28 Likes

Welcome and good luck. May you have a long and successful career in the Red & Black.

2 Likes

ironically you don’t have to suffer anything. you ultimately choose to suffer, therefore you don’t win any awards cos of your own stupidity.

serious pace will be a major plus, will dominate. WTE .

Can’t use the footy but somehow manages a score involvements every 3 disposals! Weird hey.

21 Likes
5 Likes

wow that is fun!

1 Like

Absolutely farking stoked to bring in this kid.

He is a real point of difference from our young midfield - will compliment Caldwell and Hobbs really nicely.

Perhaps the #1 rated talent at the start of the year and likely only dropped back a bit given he missed a significant amount of footy.

4 Likes

He’s obsessed with Parish and “Parish Zealots”. The below are from the last 10 days, none in the actual Parish thread.

7 Likes

100% Tsatas knowing the Daveys and Voss and probably a few others would have played a big part in our decision making. Wardlaw will certainly be eyeing off all his teammates with a bit of envy

1 Like

If you do a Blitz search for the word zealot, he/she has 10 of the first 20 listings. It’s probably time to find a new word and move on.

5 Likes

not obsessed with parish. maybe obsessed with mocking parish zealots yes. altho i do enjoy mocking heppell zealots too. it’s more a the zealotry people have that i have issue with, parish is merely the easiest example to run with cos they come out in force and attack attack attack, or go around abusing people calling them ■■■■■, but not actually having the balls to stand by it so make up an attempt at insulting someone by making it an “award”, cos they want to maintain the moral high ground on an internet forum :rofl:

Love me some…

tatas!

1 Like

I couldn’t find his highlights in this thread so here it is.

12 Likes

Our very own Greek freak, can’t wait to see him run out. Is the feeling that he is ‘afl ready’? Or needs time to develop his body and craft?

1 Like

5.5 clearances a game not bad for a pure outside player :roll_eyes:

1 Like

sums it up for me

looking forward to see what he brings

1 Like

I’m kind of looking forward to teams trying to tag Elijah with Voss on the same field

2 Likes

welcome young smartsatas :+1:

1 Like

Jackets has him still growing. Up to 188cm now!

1 Like