#5 Elijah Tsatas

I understand that, however my concern is that he gets knocked around which could shatter his confidence.

Seems a pretty decent size to me

13 Likes

Ok, I briefly saw him on the news. Just an observation.

Most first year kids are going to get knocked around, they’re literally teenagers playing against fully grown men. Getting knocked around is all apart of it. He’ll put on size and soon enough he’ll be strong enough to go head to head with the bigger boys

3 Likes

My confidence in our club’s ability to develop high draft picks into bonafide stars is rock bottom. I am daring to hope we can finally buck the trend with this one.

3 Likes

the 2020 and afters are too early to tell, so parish, mcgrath, langford, laverde havent been bad as high picks. Sure u miss some with francis, but our trend aint terrible

3 Likes

All of those players were mismanaged and terribly developed up till very recently. Each were played in unsuited positions or given roles that did not allow their natural abilities to flourish. Only recently ( as of 1-2 years) have these players found some stability within the best 22.

2 Likes

they made it tho

They’ve made it in spite of the club, not due to the high performance environment we were meant to be providing. I am hoping under BDB and the new regime, the development of high picks into genuine stars becomes more the norm than an outlier.

3 Likes

Going on just his comments before he was even drafted, confidence is the one thing he does not lack.

6 Likes

Nearly skinny enough to attract Dodoro’s attention. If only he could spell Gatorade backwards.

6 Likes

Of course they did :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

For an 18/19 year old, Tsatas is a unit. Not sure why anyone would be concerned about his size.

29 Likes

'cos it’s a blitz meme.

6 Likes

He’s going to be a solid unit once fully developed.
Not an absolute barrel like Hobbs once he finishes filling out, but solid none the less.

1 Like

Basically the same height and weight as Dangerfield was when drafted, albeit a few months younger as a bottom age draftee.

7 Likes

Looks small because he has a small head but muscley in the legs.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s the baby face small head combo

He’s solid through core and legs, power athlete

30 Likes

Dunno if I’d describe him as very thin. Looks pretty built for an 18 year old.

31 Likes