#5 Elijah Tsatas

I think you just have to make sure he understands what his priorities are.

I’d stick him at half forward and tell him his KPI are minimum 15 pressure acts and 2 tackles a game. Make using his speed defensively his first priority then build on that foundation.

If menzie and Davey can do it…

1 Like

How about we just let the kid play some footy first, he has been in rehab for 5 months and hasn’t been able to pull the sash on.

Working on weaknesses can wait a few weeks

9 Likes

Is he the Brownlow medalist yet?

if not, why not?

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t really disagree with that but I was more talking about at VFL level, rather than AFL. To blow out the cobwebs and get the k’s in the legs I think the odd turn on the wing in the VFL wouldn’t be the worst idea.

To be honest, he sounds like an out and out centre square midfielder, much like Shiel, to me. So any other position probably isn’t going to come super naturally to him. Not that he can’t and won’t learn. If he’s fit enough to be able to step straight in as an on-baller then even better.

2 Likes

I think it’s time we cut our losses. See if we can get Gold Coast to give us a third round pick and package it up with our own third round pick for pick 1 from West Coast.

1 Like

Id be happy if gold coast gave us Levi Casboult tbh. Anything for this wasted pick.

1 Like

This is some cutting edge humour

7 Likes

Cutting edge as in, needing to cut our losses with Tsatsas already?

Play him on ball in the vfl but in the ones he’s going to have to play a role.

Push me
And then just touch me
Til I can get my
TSATASFACTION

44 Likes

Unfortunately, his dad is a barber, so that theory has whiskers on it.

3 Likes

I don’t think Tsatas can even grow a beard.

I need to go to the barber actually.

Just a Tshort back and Tsides thanks.

13 Likes

31 Likes

and just like that, the next big thing is born, our saviour

4 Likes

He looks very thin. Hope he can put up with the rigors of AFL footy.

Dude this is thin

4 Likes

you sure that isnt an inferi from harry potter?

1 Like

He doesn’t need to be able to handle the rigours of AFL footy yet, he’s a teenager who’s 7 months into his career

3 Likes

He’s no Braden Ham

1 Like