6 changes vs 3.14159 2.71828 s: the team for round 23 of 2019

They “admitted it” weeks ago

4 Likes

They’ve never denied it, and in fact Woosh has been very open on it.

9 Likes

Yup, I’m glad that Blitz has the inside details on their injuries. Just nice to see them given a bit of a rest before the finals.

Would have brought Houla in instead of Begs, to be honest.

4 Likes

1 - Chris Donlon
16 - Brendan Hosking
18 - Ray Chamberlain

1 Like

“no prior” / “made an effort” " play on".

“Free kick Collingwood”.

5 Likes

Like those changes.

Will be keeping a very close eye on LAV and BBB, please play well, FK SAKE HAVE AN IMPACT.

5 Likes

You’d think those younger guys would turn it on for the opportunity to play in a final the following week. And they would have to know that they mightn’t get another opportunity for a while.

2 Likes

Feels like a pre-season game.

3 Likes

Hooker forward, going to plonk himself in the goal square with a healthy elbow and monster Darcy Moore to the point Moore’s hamstring rips just trying to stand up in a marking contest against him.

11 Likes

Scott Pendlebury get tackled in a full 360 and ball dribbles out.
Umpire: Holding the man

27 Likes

Have some faith.

1 Like

No expectations for this game. Many predicted similar changes throughout the week. Finals spot secure and not much (if any… after the other games for Round 23 are completed) ladder movement.

We get a bit of a free hit at Collingwood in this game to see some of what we may have to contend with come finals. Fully expecting to play them again in two weeks. I doubt they will be going at 100% in this one either (may even be a late change or two) but a win overall could possibly mean more for them.

Don’t like conceding/losing… but if it gives us the best shot at competing properly in September then nobody will remember in a few weeks the result of tomorrow night.

1 Like

Did Roughead play fwd last week for them?

He’s been their main full back for the year!

Edit…

I hadn’t realised he had…

With JJ being dropped & only Tex and Fogarty he was switched.

Be interesting to see what we do there then on the Hooker fwd or not. May need to be Francis.

I actually think we will win. Sidebottom is huge out for them, think I read a stat he hasn’t missed a game in 3 years. Ambrose will have Mihocek covered, just need Saady to keep Elliot in check and I honestly can’t see where they get their goals from. GO DONS!

6 Likes

Hoping Lav does his R23 special.

9 Likes

It really is an odd year

4 Likes

Lots of younguns out there, great stuff. Would also have liked to see Houlahan or Mynott but the VFL needs them focused. Good approach, big rest for some of our best players.

1 Like

If we lose we could play Richmond

1 Like

We’re going to play Collingwood two weeks running. Exciting! Let them pump us tomorrow night and get cocky. Beautiful

1 Like