#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

“I mean, I only had a picture with my ■■■■ out circulating. This, however, is unacceptable.”

3 Likes

Nathan Brown is the one that annoys me the most.

I can’t tune into Triple M because of him.

1 Like

Why are the concentrating on Joe anyway?

Shouldn’t they be reporting on some controversy in a reality tv cooking show?

1 Like

Saturday night? Wait until they find out about his enjoyment for occasional “mid-week” beers!

Someone said on twitter that Joe took a big grab on Francis in match sim this morning and was looking good

3 Likes

Desperately awaiting training thread

1 Like

in joe’s first game back, his goal celebration should be necking a pint. or air-necking.

10 Likes

I wonder if Dusty will do a ‘drinking a beer gesture’ at him when we play Richmond and get fined for it?

5 Likes

As long as he wasn’t caught eating chicken like Matthew Richardson that time.

3 Likes

Sure did! Joe completed the full session and he would play this week if it was a final (and form warranted).

Another full week of training should have him ripe to go.

3 Likes

If you’re going to get in papers for having a beer you might as well go the whole hog and snort something off a German bar-maids boobies.

5 Likes

This is the main reason Lloydie drank cruisers because no one cared.

1 Like

If that worst thing they can get an Essendon player for is having a beer or four, 2 weeks out from playing, I’d say we’re in a pretty good place image-wise.

1 Like

I love this bit.
Worsfold is not the best media performer around - but I like his defiant streak sometimes.

2 Likes

He’s a wannabe. His dad was at the dogs so he used to get info first hand. Now that he’s left there he’s had to make up complete utter crap to try be a relevant journalist.

You aren’t trying hard enough of you can only come up with one reason not to tune into triple m

2 Likes

Yep. They’re told not to drink - same when paddy did his. Me on the other hand delayed my rehab by a week or two because of two weekend benders

get on board our social media support campaign for joey,

#putyourpintsout

i don’t have da socialz any more, so someone else can start it…

He’s all about empowering the players with decision making :joy:

He is either totally boring or just has an extremely dry sense of humour.

1 Like

Is this site a subsidiary of the onion or some such?

1 Like