#6 Joe Daniher - drank a beer

I’d prefer this happened vs Hawthorn, when he eludes their best midfielder to kick a bomb from 55 out on the run. The headline?

Daniher sculls, Jaeger bombs.

11 Likes

Not sure who brews it mate.

I’m also not sure.

Now there is a photograph of the incident, disgusting!

42 Likes

You’re not wrong. VB? Get the fug outta here…

4 Likes

needs more NOBLE BOY

It was only a light beer anyway. Gee…

I’m guessing he was drinking with a friend/s.
If he’d sat down to have a quiet one on his own a la Steve Smith all hell would have broken loose by now.

According to my parents, Daniher was also at the Comedy Festival on Saturday night so this story may still have legs… they couldn’t confirm or deny if he was involved in any awkward audience participation though…

2 Likes

No sightings of JOEDAN up here yet.

11 Likes

Do you have beer up there?

5 Likes

I’ve found out what brand of beer he was drinking.

50 likes and I’ll reveal all!!!

1 Like

Sure do Fairy! Plenty left up here for JOEDAN.

Well it’s not like he went on a winery tour a day before an interstate game … like some players did last year

Herald Sun headline “after DISGRACING himself in a PUBLIC HOUSE last Saturday, Joe Daniher STAYED OUT LATE ON WEDNESDAY (after training to do extra kicking)

2 Likes

What should I make of this?

Joey

DAN

I’m happy for Joe to rock up to the game blind as long as he preforms (or would that make it a PED ?)

One thing I want to see less of however is his seemingly easy going demeanour on the field, would love to see him laying big bumps rather then butt slapping and joking with opponents.

1 Like

Would they bring JD in for the North game and basically have him play 3 games in 16 or so days after this much time out of the seniors?

1 Like

especially given playing too many games in a short space aggravated his OP last year.