#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

What if it’s just a degenerate\genetic issue which simply can’t be fixed (like Darcy D)?

Clearly we need to sack his Mother.

5 Likes

Article on AFL website.

Wow! At 25 this is very bad news.

Yep, he’s done. That’ll be his season. 2 seasons off with groin injuries

A once in a generation forward, and we absolutely farked him

3 Likes

…and you know this for certain, how??:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Soldier Joe goes down, takes 3 to replace him.

Not an expert but ive been of the thought that this injury doesnt just ‘go away’ and would just need to be looked after properly, i think the out for the season talks are a bit premature personally. I guess we’ll know the full extent tomorrow.

1 Like

have a feeling the year he kicked 65 was his best year, dont think he or his body is capable of doing it again. should be at the peak of his career at the moment.

time to move on and thinking he is the answer to our problems

id rather play brown and or mckernan, must more reliable in kicking goals

1 Like

Unfortunately so. Heard late today he had an issue and has been sent for scans. It’s just soreness AFAIK but a conservative approach could be taken which means some time on the sidelines. I doubt we’d see him this side of the bye at a minimum.

7 Likes

Hard to blame the fitness staff. It ruined Darcy Daniher’s career too. It’s in the family.

Very worrying news.

5 Likes

I remember someone posting here this time last year that he was looking at last season AND this season on the sidelines as it was that serious.

Just keeps getting better and better! We are so farked

Yep, which is why his initial management was so diabolical, they should have been in the lookout for it and been ultra conservative. Instead the pushed it and may have ruined his career.

Send him to hawthorn he’ll be right to go by round 12

10 Likes

You’re next Crow!

5 Likes

We get better when Joe goes down

1 Like

Feel very sorry for Joe - must be disappointing beyond words for him.

5 Likes

This club is cursed

2 Likes

Faaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkk!

Wondered about this after hearing how he played against Fremantle (didn’t see the game). The description of his poor game rang alarm bells . Sounded like how he played last year when his groin was shot . FKEN FKITY FK . That’s fked .

1 Like