#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Fark. Such terrible news for Joe, and the team. After such a promising start to the year, it really has turned to ■■■■. I know we did well without Joe last year but I don’t think we can go deep into finals (or potentially even make finals) without him.

Was Looking forward to seeing a full capacity forward line this weekend. Guess we’ ll have to wait a bit longer

Once upon a time there was a stubborn child who never did what his mother told him to do. The dear Lord, therefore, did not look kindly upon him, and let him become sick. No doctor could cure him and in a short time he lay on his deathbed.

The prophecy is coming true :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It’s over, he’s done

1 Like

Its fortunate that we have Brown, and Smack coming back, Marty Gleeson will be available soon and we might be able to shuffle Hooker and Francis around until we have a working backline and forward line.
However we are down one small forward, until Begley gets back into good form. We do have some young 2nd and 3rd year medium /tall players players like Langford and Laverde. Both those blokes can play forward as well. There are a couple of 2nd year mids Clarke, and Mynott seems to have good goal sense. who might just get the call up as well

We survived last year and played our best footy without Joe. So its a ground hog day situation and we might just have to start playing kids.

3 Likes

This is consistent with what I know.

Imo with respect to the management last year serious questions need to be asked - 3 games in 11 days ffs.

1 Like

FFS.

We play our best footy with a fit and firing Joe ( not a dodgy groin Joe ). There is only Black endless darkness and death . Who would want to play in the Bombers forward line . If you are any good you die . ( or are continually injured ) .

I ask again who is leaking this as a coach I would be worried about my culture.

Two Crichton Medallists in two days. Can you please lobby to cancel the Crichton this year @Catherine_Lio ?

12 Likes

Maybe Stringer is onto some magical protection from the forward curse , with his full chest Lion tat . Full chest lion tats for the whole team ASAP .

3 Likes

lol please

The management of this guy has been glaringly awful, just plan-less. Elite Football club this Essendon. Best to you Joe.

you lot on here are seriously off the planet

10 Likes

Who was managed better. Devon or Joe, it should be a poll.

This is fun

i think devon was managed fine, he seemed to pull up well from last year then ■■■■ hit the fan

Raz and Joe, the forward line of the future. Maybe. Well maybe once a year then

1 Like

Every time he has a shot at goal he absolutely belts the ball …not surprised he has re-injured his groin.

Ahhh… I see now.
Just finished watching the game on TV.
It comes from Paul Roos comment during the game. Quoting commentators ffs

1 Like

I have cringed watching him kick those 60m goals . They are amazing , but you have to wonder about how smart it is .