#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Daniher’s groins?

No. Children bully other children cause they don’t like their opinion or what footy team they barrack for.

3 Likes

Oh it felt like 5 days. Not 8 hours.

Okay mate.

1 Like

2 Likes

God I miss bj. And before anyone else chimes in Goddard to.

8 Likes

Dear Bomberblitz,

Please follow the directions below to ignore the resident troll and make the next 2 weeks slightly more pleasant:

20 Likes

Real leadership. Spot on.

I remember how upset Hooker and Hurley were when BJ left. Not surprising since they are probably the two most hardworking, loyal players left. I think they may have seen this vacuum coming.

4 Likes

A team’s passion cannot rest on one player only. It needs a number of players to lead and the rest of the squad to buy into it.

Do people actually think Diggers doesn’t go for Essington FC? Reckon riling up all you idiots was sport for him and you’re all making it easy sport.

5 Likes

And those leaders need to be selected for their work ethic and passion. Not by a popularity contest.

1 Like

I’d argue leaders don’t need to be selected at all

Leaders will naturally rise to the top. That’s why I think leadership groups and who’s in and who’s out is the biggest pile of wank. Have your captain, your vice captain and that’s it. Your unofficial leaders aside from those two will naturally rise internally.

5 Likes

Skilton, note the frst syllable, it says skil(l), and he had a ton of it.

I can honestly verify that my mental health took a dive a few years ago in part because of the saga. It could easily be a trigger.

I couldn’t switch teams but everyone’s different.

4 Likes

If he’s in we better get more pretzels :+1::joy:

He’s no better. Miles off

Danihers photo in a Swans guernesy?

And if he does play he gets a better defender.

As the French say, nous sont furked.

Probably.

Joe’s on a plane headed to Italy according to a poster on BF. I guess we’re not going to hear anything from him for awhile.