#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

Why is the Herald Sun suggesting that the Swans ‘have the upper hand in Daniher negotiations’ ?

Any chance this statement from Daniher is just a ploy for more cash and a longer term?

That would ■■■■ off even more people

1 Like

Because the Swans are just another name for the AFL farking us over.

1 Like

She was a fishermans daughter

…………………………………………………

1 Like

28 Likes

Apologies to Bomb Doe. Gave this a like thinking it was miss ellie. No offence meant M E.

Couldn’t be arsed going back too far to find it. 500 + posts since I went to work this morning.

1 Like

I just hope disco holds firm with Sydney over Daniher. If Sydney gets 9 for papley we take 5 and 9. Or we take 5 and a gun player otherwise Joe stays. If Joe stays and wants to leave as a free agent next year so be it if we can get J Cameron as a free agent the compensation will even itself out anyway. ■■■■ Sydney and ■■■■ Tom Harley the smug ■■■■.

2 Likes

5 and Rowbottom would prick a few ears

2 Likes

Therein lies a big part of the problem with our club.

My issue with taking 5 and 9 to the draft is that it doesn’t replace the loss of a kpf or address our need for a ruck or big bodied mid.

3 Likes

I haven’t read the article, but I suspect it’s because if we don’t take just pick 5 or 6 this year, we will get less next year via the free agency.

2 Likes

Obviously going for the coffee.
Was his mentor on the flight?

1 Like

Easily ahead of McKernan and Brown as a full forward.

Charlie Curnow averages 1.3 goals a game compared to Stewart’s 1.2
Cam McCarthy 1.4
Himmelberg 1.2
Charlie Dixon 1.6
Josh Bruce (Who Saints want a first rounder for) 1.5
Sam Reid 1.1

He’s not Josh Kennedy but there’s enough talent there to work with.

Why are you comparing Curnow to players that are older, have more experience and haven’t been playing in a team that’s been rubbish for most of his career?

If you can’t see that Curnow has a chance of being a superstar, yet Stewart will only ever be a handy player, you are blind.

1 Like

This whole shitstorm is worth it for the @bomb_doe photo shop magic.

7 Likes

Curnow is actually more experienced! Stewart hasn’t even cracked 50 games yet. Stewart has also played in a grand total 10 more wins than Curnow.

I completely agree Curnow looks like he could be a star.

So is having a tantrum, but you’ve got no issue with that?

Maybe we can trade those pics to get the type of players we need which would mean the deal would have to get done early.

Business as usual. No one will be going anywhere.