#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

What about making Aliir Aliir a part of a deal. At least we know he can sort of ruck/ruck rove.

I don’t think you are a real supporter if the saga didn’t get to you.

I’m glad that you are almost back to normal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Or a gun key forward.

I would rather we get one less first rounder and let him go via free agency next year than take I assume Sydneys best offer of 2 first rounders.

And heck I think we can ask for 2 picks next year despite his restricted free agency status.

Whats to say there isnt more than 1 buyer next season?

Thats all to say we cant convince him to stay with a contract offer next year.

Its a bad look to not trade out a player who wants out. But we have no idea how much nor what Sydney are prepared to offer.

Argument has been over for a while now sweetie.

Hush now.

2 Likes

done!

1 Like

I may have been wrong on this one.

Don’t know if it’s just us but we have a bad record of keeping KPP on the park due to soft tissue type injuries. Hurley is probably the only one that has played the most games.

You’re not my real dad.

Are you?

3 Likes

This is the sort of deal I’d be proposing. Or Florent.

However, it’s Sydney’s task to make this happen, or we keep him.

1 Like

Didn’t he just go and do a Wines and get injured doing outside stuff?

Injured a knee playing basketball?

2 Likes

But would a few ■■■■■■ ‘ear it?

Paddlearse is off the table.

Yeah but then every saturday he puts that blue thing on.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s it

Dislocated knee playing basketball or something. Then went and got scans on it without telling the club.

Could* pending brain transplant.

Is this like Cluedo but for sexy times?

Rowbottom off the table with the lead pipe?

1 Like

Rumoured that he was playing basketball with Cripps and a couple of other players. When he dislocated his kneecap they put it back in and strapped him up before taking him for scans without telling the club in the hope they could get away with it

If he’s fit I’ll be stoked. Not so fit and I’ll be dreaming of pick 5&10

Dodoro was brutal in the press conference at the beginning of trade period. Essentially saying that Joe is playing for Essendon and we intend to hold him to the contract and try keep him.

Swans have seriously underestimated this, Joe has put himself out there for them and now they have to deliver. Yet I don’t think they thought we would want as much as even the media flogs are suggesting let alone what Dodoro is going to accept.

I think Dodoro is embodying the idea that it’s the kings ransom or he stays.

38 Likes