#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

For?

Pulled his other groin

Swans

I heard hes retiring to take up a business partnership with Jobe as a barista in New York. Make of it what you will.

No news from here.

Make of this what you will.

Freo

Saints have offered him a 20-year contract for all the gold in Switzerland?

1 Like

Strike a pose

They’ve worked out whats causing the OP dramas and he’s going in to have a few inches taken off? :thinking:

7 Likes

Gay? Hardly huge news anymore

3 Likes

Probably coffee then

FWIW - got this msg from a mate a few weeks ago. Mostly known info anyway.

Saw Terry Daniher this morning at Blairgowrie. Over heard him talking about Joe.

Concerns his finished, same thing ruined Darcy Daniher. Couldn’t believe they rushed him back and over loaded him. Said a training session where he was wrestling Bellchambers triggered the re-emergence of the injury.

3 Likes

We didn’t rush him back as he stopped playing Round 7 2018 and had almost a year between matches, apart from a JLT jog. How long are they meant to wait before they test him properly and decide if they need to try surgery? No surprise the family is worried. I worry about my kids even when there is nothing wrong.
His next comeback is going to create absolute panic on here. Maybe Blitz should be closed down for a few months for the good of Essendonkind.

2 Likes

Perhaps not do much rushed him back, but didn’t need him to play every game back to back

Obviously there are concerns if he will get back to his best but how can they be calling it now. He only had surgery a month ago

6 Likes

He was jumping on heads and launching it from 60 in the games he actually did play this year. I reckon he can definitely get back to his best BUT I totally understand why he/the fam would be rattled and frustrated with the whole thing.

1 Like

He didn’t play every game even after he came back.

People just want to whinge and ignore facts

Wasn’t Joe apart of the problem last year as he wasn’t being fully honest about his groins?

3 Likes

This.
Im not a big Joey fan but you dont trade Danihers.
Apart from the fact they tend to be good footballers, its also so you can continually point to them and say to Sydney Hahah, you got Neville Fields, we got an entire family!

1 Like

So big a rumour nobody knows what it is.

2 Likes