#6 Joe Daniher - wants out of Tulla on the full

@Stallion knows. He’s been telling us for years

His sock.

HIS SOCK.

5 Likes

Once Joe got the same injury as his brother his career was in doubt.
Hopefully medical treatment has improved.

1 Like

Are you able to provide any evidence whatsoever that OP is hereditary?
Isn’t it more likely that it’s caused by AFL at the elite level, where players push their bodies to the edge of what is physically possible?

1 Like

Joey will be ok

1 Like

Everyone said Hird was cooked in ‘99…

4 Likes

Yes Hirdy came back better than ever
Joey has had a lot of time out and will be very keen to play at his best
Lets support him
Look at Brad Crouch who had similar surgery as was posted previously

2 Likes

Been looking at the contracts thread lately and noticed Joe’s reportedly 1 million a season contract is up next season.

Going to be interesting how the club confronts this this year or next, all cards off table til there is surity with his groin?

1 Like

Was it $1m a season? I seem to recall it was $1.8m over 3, which (at the end of 2017) seemed a bargain.

But yes, how it gets handled will be interesting.

2 Likes

I heard a bad rumour that involved both Joey and Stewart and a girl, like I said a rumour but really hope this is not true, never mentioned it but gees both being out for long periods has me wondering :thinking:

You shouldn’t be mentioning it…too many rumours arise out of sheer vindictiveness.

5 Likes

I’ll allow it, but only because I want to make a joke about dual birthday suits and groin injuries.

Seriously: put up or shut up.

2 Likes

As long as they’re not duel birthday suits. From what Stallion says, Joe would win by a length.

1 Like

What’s the excuse for Orazio’s groin problems then?

Orgy ?

Slipped over trying to run back to South Australia?

Stay classy folks.

3 Likes

fmd.

l heard he got a Lego set for Christmas.
Made of it, what he will.

2 Likes

Nah. Joey’s had a steady girlfriend for years. There have been so many rubbish rumours about him. Both he and Stewart have long term OP. Sucks for us but that’s all there is to it.

6 Likes