#6 Jye Caldwell

Just watched his r1 Hawthorn highlights reel, he could be our best midfielder by the end of the finals series!

Our 2nd and 3rd leading goal kickers canā€™t even get a game.

4 Likes

Yep, I donā€™t doubt that.

I take solace in the players consistently lauding Truckā€™s messaging though. They constantly mention how he communicates clearly defined roles for each player, as well as standards and expectations of each individual. Granted, Jye hasnā€™t been in our system on game day for months, but I have no doubt that if selected Truck will tell him clear as day what he wants out of him.

hope Jye plays well. could be a great addition by Truck.

Better than Merrett, Parish, Stringer? Bold prediction.

If heā€™s sub, he stays back after the game to make up the difference between the conditioning he got on limited/zero minutes relative to what he would have under normal match conditioning.

Non issue.

Iā€™m gonna roll with it!

and imagine if we top it off with a win

that will really make you askā€¦ what is going on?

1 Like

Thatā€™d push poor Sheil and Pidge further out of top spot. Going pretty damn good if that happens.

Looks like heā€™s in.

5 Likes

Will be good to see him back in action, hopefully he plays well. But spare a thought for Dylan Clarke. Heā€™s been a solid contributor the past month and was also dropped for the 2019 EF (if I remember correctly). Gotta feel for the guy.

8 Likes

Looks like a young Sean connery

3 Likes

It was liked by 22 others obviously Dylan Clarke didnā€™t give a like

Excited to see Jye on Sunday. Really looking forward to what he brings to the game for us.

4 Likes

JC returns! The resurrection is complete!

13 Likes

Has Jye got a nickname yet? Surely it has to ā€œKillerā€:

5 Likes

We have to take a risk now, we are without Hind. Someone has to fill his space.

Appropriate nickname

14 Likes

Probably the perfect player to come in against a loaded Dogs midfield in sketchy conditionā€™s.

2 Likes

Yeah , thatā€™s Marty Gleeson .