#6 The Joe Dan Thread - the bit between Diggers trolling us and THE RETURN

Ahhhh memories …

Cost ya $17 though.

No offence to Diggers but I couldn’t give a fek about who he supports or the reasons why. This is the Joe Daniher thread and it gets sidetracked enough already.

20 Likes

FARK JOE DAN

5 Likes

I’d just refuse to trade Joe and Raz.

5 Likes

At least he’s motivated me to learn how to use the ignore button.

3 Likes

Shame! I will not have Diggers’ appendage bandied around this forum willy nilly.

2 Likes

Imagine how much we’ll get blasted in the press, especially by the witch in the Age, when we don’t trade Daniher.

It’s going to be glorious!!!

2 Likes

It’s a tough one. Either these injuries are just a nasty blip that will not come back the same way. Or they are going to be our next Gumby and Winders. Have to do a risk assessment on the best medical advice and then make a call. And the picks do not guarantee you injury-free gun players.

If we can come up with picks and trades for quality players and we are in a similar or better position then we have to give it serious consideration.

Losing Daniher and not Fantasia (since he hasn’t asked to leave) may be a balanced outcome.

3 Likes

Agree, trade if cooked. If not, we are giving a way any chance of winning a final in the next 10 years.

Let’s not forget, Joe was the major reason we were able to get the ssss. He leaves, we are back in 2010 state.

1 Like

It’d be nice to get this deal done and move onto other trades.

1 Like

LOL

3 Likes

you mean like the Cox one?

This thread seems so much different with Diggers ignored.

9 Likes

2 Likes

It’s been one step forward one step back. We can’t get decent traction to line our ducks up for a proper run at it.

DUCK CARLTON

1 Like

there’s a nice pipe dream.

Ok. My junior side won the occasional game.

That’s true. But once the heart is no longer in it, it’s time to move on. Still keep an eye on them but it’s more about the players and players welfare that motivates me now. That’s why I have no issue with J Daniher choosing to leave. Nor T Kelly, T Papley or Z Jones or any of the others. Their careers are short and their personal wellbeing should be at the forefront of the decision they make. Same with those who choose to stay. If it works for you, do it. The supporters adjust whatever happens.

2 Likes

Carlton will swap 9 & 2020 second round next year for 15 & Martin -maybe later pick swaps
15 will go to Sydney for Papley.

We’ll end up with 5 and 15 for Joe.

GC will end up with 1,2 & 9

Just a guess.