#6 The Joe Dan Thread - the bit between Diggers trolling us and THE RETURN

Well, the Bin Chicken have next years first. They could use that with 5. And yes I know they have academy players coming through, but they should have thought about that before targeting a massive key forward, from ESSENDON of all places.
What did they think would happen? Did they think it would be a walk in the park?

I wish I was digby. He gets all the attention on here.
Hey I didnā€™t tell you guys but I really am a hawforn supporter.
Go Cyril! Heā€™ll kick 70 next year, and our midget farktard genius coach will get an OBE for his contribution to the Repairing-the-hole-in-the-wall industry.
Weā€™re bin chickens too, just shitnpiss coloured.
Whhoooaa go hawforn!

Come at me.

2 Likes

How is going to be 9 if they split it?

Weā€™ve had that thread for ages

3 Likes

Thread title change "#6 Joe Dan - Groundhog Day"

5&9 ā€¦
NOā€¦ JD stays.
ā€¦ they havenā€™t got 9!
Theyā€™ll look to split it ā€¦
They havenā€™t got it,ā€¦
But they could / might get it, ā€¦
BUt they havenā€™t.
5 and a Player ā€¦
5 & 9 and a Player ā€¦
They havenā€™t got NINE!!!

Rpt.

4 Likes

You missed one

BSD winges about how many posts there are saying nothing.

3 Likes

Lol, ā€¦ but at least thatā€™s only once evry 2 days, ā€¦ not really a fair comparison IMO ā€¦ :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m relieved. The only way I can read John gastev is in a Dennis cometti voice

1 Like

Can you picture the media meltdown if nothing gets done.

Worseā€¦ If we matched a contract next year.

We would be the first club to do that as no other one has had the balls to match a RFA (Adelaide threatened to with Danger)

Youā€™re to nice.

Listen up you farker, (works better for me)

4 Likes

Essendon is now difficult to trade with and also difficult not to trade with.

8 Likes

Brace yourselves for the next 3 days people. The media flogs are going to throw everything at us to make this trade happen. Stay cool like Disco does

2 Likes

Sorry?

You think the JAMFIGs have any power at all to make/force trades to happen?

Really sj ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ive seen clubs fold because of public pressure at the trade table before. If you dont think the AFL media holds a massive influence on the game and the publics perception of the game, that would be pretty naive.

Can we please refer to Harley in future as Harl-ot

No you havenā€™t. You think you have, ā€¦ but thatā€™s just your assumption/guess thatā€™s why they did a trade.

Thereā€™s no evidence at all these flogs do any more than speculate and carry on like chooks over things they have zero control or influence over.

Any List manager trade team member etc that would take one jot of notice of anything they say and /or succumb to any pressure they try to manufacture would be sacked immediately.

5 Likes

5 and Papley ?

Thatā€™d put FCFC in the right moodā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d be livid if jackets was influenced by the media

Public pressure and threats in the media of Hawthorn swooping in landed us pick 5 for Carlisle.

As if clubs dont consider their relations with the public and th media during trade week. If they didnt care about it, Tom Harley would be telling everyone at this time ā€œYeah i told Joe to come to Sydney a few months agoā€.

7 Likes