#7 Leroy Jetta

http://youtu.be/9Eebrqi9Vkc

It's there somewhere. We'll just never see it.

Defended him for so long but I'm fkg fed up. Enter Cory.

It must also be said that I think clubs would rate him higher than Blitzers do. Reckon we could get a pick in the late 40's for him.

You really think that Dell will step up?
Personally I think that the small forward role is on the way out. I think teams are looking more for midfielders who can rest up forward instead. It seemed that was what TRB were trying to turn Leroy into, and for what it's worth I think he would have been brilliant. Damned if I know what happened.
It's just my opinion but that's the way the game seems to be heading. I like the idea too, it means that Carlton are stuck with 3 spuds in Garlett, Yarran and Betts.

Id take Garlett or Betts in a heartbeat, hardly spuds.

the worst thing is...he's not even quick.

This

This

He was 

May have requested a trade

May be graciously obliged.

I hope Dodoro has a convincing 'I'm surprised but disappointed' tone of voice.

"Im surprised but disappointed and we've already done it"

It'll be more like Vlads reaction when the dwarf was mentioned.............maybe Leroy was the dwarf and it was the only way to get him fired up.

http://youtu.be/9Eebrqi9Vkc

It's there somewhere. We'll just never see it.

Defended him for so long but I'm fkg fed up. Enter Cory.

It must also be said that I think clubs would rate him higher than Blitzers do. Reckon we could get a pick in the late 40's for him.

You really think that Dell will step up?
Personally I think that the small forward role is on the way out. I think teams are looking more for midfielders who can rest up forward instead. It seemed that was what TRB were trying to turn Leroy into, and for what it's worth I think he would have been brilliant. Damned if I know what happened.
It's just my opinion but that's the way the game seems to be heading. I like the idea too, it means that Carlton are stuck with 3 spuds in Garlett, Yarran and Betts.

Except for the fact that 3 of the 4 teams left in it this year have cracking small forwards.
They are coming back into vogue I think. Look at all of them that got named in is years 40 AA squad.

This

He was 

he is quick when he has the ball not so much when the opposition has the ball.

Played one decent qtr of footy, when he came on as sub against Hawthorn. The ultimate tease, does a few things that make you think he has turned the corner. Then goes back to being the lazy soft player he is. I was a big fan, thought he would make it.

Trade him out please.

Trade option ppl on here suggest? I don't think you would get much for him.

Best to keep him on a year by year contract, develop his midfield skills and tank and would be handy for depth at worst.

Best to keep him on a year by year contract, develop his midfield skills and tank and would be handy for depth at worst.

Scott pendlebury and an early second rounder for leroy and our 3rd

C'mon ben, we could get Jnr and O'Meara for that!

I thought about that, but with the possible infractions hanging over his head I didn't want to be to greedy

I thought about that, but with the possible infractions hanging over his head I didn't want to be to greedy

Very noble of you ben. Very noble indeed.

Where does Dyson fit?

This

He was 

Played one decent qtr of footy, when he came on as sub against Hawthorn. The ultimate tease, does a few things that make you think he has turned the corner. Then goes back to being the lazy soft player he is. I was a big fan, thought he would make it.

Trade him out please.

Pretty much this. I've always thought he was eventually going to come good (though I probably err on the side of leniency) but I think those days are gone.

He's like an aeroplane that has this awesome flashy exterior paint job but isn't actually capable of flying.

Good bye and good luck Leroy.  A place at NADA awaits you.

I hope he has the agreement already printed & every other club on speed dial

This

He was 

Trade him out please.

LOL wut?

He's actually run with the ball about umm... 5 times? in his career. For 2-3 years he got a game basically solely on his defensive workrate.

He may be many things, but a downhill skier is not one of them.

This

He was 

Trade him out please.

LOL wut?

He's actually run with the ball about umm... 5 times? in his career. For 2-3 years he got a game basically solely on his defensive workrate.

He may be many things, but a downhill skier is not one of them.

needs to harden up and stop whinging.

at his new club.

LEROY