#8 Jason Winderlich

The good old excitement machines. Much preferred over the vanilla panic merchants

When I think recycled timber, I think

JUST ECO

2 Likes

26 Likes

What a legend, I still think he had the best kicking action I’ve seen in the afl

5 Likes

Gee you’d have got long odds about Winderlich still playing footy at any level at 38. Bloke could barely move towards the end.

7 Likes

You can add Rama to that and Essendon has the best hypothetical midfield in the league between 2003-10 or so.

7 Likes

Surely would just play out the goalsquare. Clear it out and give him space, would be too quick for any local backman.

1 Like

Thorpdale isn’t too far from me, l might have to wander over to take a look and support Winders.

4 Likes

He’s coaching, don’t think he’s playing.

2 Likes

Nah I just had a look at the match centre on the Mid Gippsland Footy League website, he’s definitely playing.

2 Likes

What a gun Licha was

1 Like

The ■■■■ bloke stuff?

Guess I hadn’t heard that.

Care to elaborate, even vaguely?

There’s plenty of evidence to put Lovett in that category!
Cupido as well since going to local clubs.

P.S. don’t reckon Baker was talking about Winderlich.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think Winders is in that category. Cupido’s shitbloke-itude is legendary in its scale and scope. And while I don’t know what Lovett was like when he was on our list, he’s a very long way down the ■■■■ bloke waterslide now.

4 Likes

Reckon if you google Cupido and Lovett you’ll work out the ■■■■ bloke stuff

Winders was what if cos of his body only, absolute legend of a bloke

1 Like

As others have covered, being a ■■■■ bloke wasn’t at all in relation to Winders. Definitely applicable to others on the list (again, as elucidated by others above).

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe I misread. Sorry.

Sorry mate, misread your post. Hence my surprise. Thanks for response.

Yeah l just read the match report for the semi final. Is coaching and playing but didn’t play in the final - injured.

Hammies like string, but a terrific player when fit.