#9 Dylan Shiel be right, mate - from July 2022

Hopefully the great form he is in increases his trade value at the end of the year. If we can get something good for him, we should take it

3 Likes

I meanā€¦in summary I would absolutely still trade him.
He should be The club leader.
Thatā€™s what we paid for.

Heā€™s a long, looooong way from that. Even now.

1 Like

I reckon thatā€™s a little unfair.

He has had patches similar to this one since he arrived. I think he was leading the brownlow or close to it before injury or suspension a couple of years back for instance.

More like Part 2: The Tradening, am I right?

3 Likes

Oh, wellā€¦
Some good form a couple of years backā€¦
Beg my pardon.

Yeah I agree, not justifying his change at all. Just spitballing about factors that may have led to the change.

I agree that on the whole he hasnā€™t delivered on what we outlayed for him.

I sense that heā€™s one of these guys that needs more things going right for him to perform to a high standard (i.e. He mightnā€™t push through injury niggles as well as the very best players or doesnā€™t operate as well when the team isnā€™t humming)

1 Like

Heā€™s always been a form type player, prone to purple patches that suck everyone in with what he could be and he always reverts to his mean eventually.

I agree he offers something different to the midfield group and I think that is important, if the right offer came in I wouldnā€™t be sad to see him go but I also wouldnā€™t be upset if he stays either.

I do wonder what sort of currency heā€™d have in the current market, when does his contract end?

He pretty much went as far as admitting he has been battling mental health at times in the past 12 months. In my experience this has far more capacity to produce chronic and ā€˜unexplainedā€™ dives in confidence and in turn productivity.

Anyone that watched him in the Dogs final last year could see he was a shell of himself.

1 Like

If you were that way inclinedā€¦
Shiel for Grundy and Collingwood make up the difference in the contract?
Please and thank you.

how did that test with the focus groups?

yes but thatā€™s only because of my highlander reference

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what this means but I like you so fine.

1 Like

a spectacularly awful sequel to a pretty overrated movie

1 Like

1st in the league for center clearances with 57, next best is Cripps on 51, I think the last 4 weeks we are starting to see reward on the scoreboard from his center work.

4 Likes

That canā€™t finish higher than 8th.

That movie broke my heart.
How dare you.

1 Like

lol

It still very much comes under the ā€œDrive Purposeful Innovationā€ critique in which the CEO has reviewed his own performance with successful structure visionary outcomes fulfilling philosophical predictive completeness.

1 Like

Had time away from the club (in Sydney?) in the middle of the year, didnā€™t he?
Nominally to rehab his knee.