A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

People aren’t genuinely believing that “argument” is legit??

I listen abit and they do segments like that every week. Part of the act.

2 Likes

Who really cares or GAF about any of it?

These people are fkn nobodys that do nought but talk shitt for a living. About footy, about each other, about the AFL about what the fk ever.

They are NOT newsworthy in any way shape or form and they can all go fk each other and disappear up each others rings for all I care.

They are nothing.

giphy

7 Likes

John Clarkson was a long-time Sandringham man. News to me he was involved at Prahran.

I once bowled him in a semi-final on a chinaman that hit him in the balls and went on to his stumps. He wasn’t happy.

4 Likes

How funny would it be if Barrett was set up and Clarkson wasn’t even there. That would be a good story!

1 Like

So whats going on with Dane Swan and Scott Cummings?

Cummings sacked by 3AW regarding comments made in the podcast he does with Dane Swan. Basically went on Urban Dictionary and they went and typed in the word “dirty” and then their own Christian names and read out the description. Most referred to some lewd sexual acts. They laughed like schoolchildren as you can imagine and it opened up the whole can of worms regarding respect towards women, etc.

Some blokes just never fkn grow up.

2 Likes

It probably would be a nothing story if the Herald-Sun writers had actually listened to the podcast in context rather than forming own views based on the quotes. This tweet sums up how poorly the media have reported on the podcast based on a preconceived position.

Cummings and Swan are actually somehow stupider than you think they will be.

2 Likes

That’s quite an achievement.

POOOHHHOOOHHHH PURPLE HAVING A GO AT THE BIG BRISTLE GET AROUND THE LITTLE DWEEB FOSS LOOK AT THE ARMS ON THE PENCIL HEAD

20 Likes

these JB imitation posts are amongst my favourite on blitz

9 Likes

Agreed. I’m tempted to do one, but I don’t think I’ve got the knack.

Keep them coming.

It was snigger stuff. Cummings apologised. Meanwhile, Eddie can keep his place in the media and Kennett gets to write op-eds in the MSM.
I don’t understand why they can’t continue with their podcasts unless race track raplphy has been threatened that he would otherwise lose his MSM gigs.

4 Likes

HES BLUDDY BUGGED THE BLUDDY OPPOSITION ROOMS GARRY! YA JUST CANT DO THAT HAW HAW HAWWWW HES JUST TAKIN A MONSTEROUS AMOUNT OF PI55 HAWWWWWW COMEON BRISTLENUTS

7 Likes

Some are dispensable, that’s for sure. B Hall and now S Cummings. If those two didn’t know where they were placed in the scheme of things, they do now.

1 Like

Brandon Jack (the ex-Sydney player) wrote what I thought was a very articulate piece about this yesterday.

I don’t necessarily agree with all his arguments, but they are well thought out and considered. A rarity among current articles on topics of this nature.

6 Likes

He’s well spoken. Good piece.

1 Like

KB has pulled the pin on SEN, saying that Hutchy is a ■■■■.

3 Likes