A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

And KB would be correct on that one.

3 Likes

But Kevin is also a ■■■■, so perhaps a nil-all draw on that front

19 Likes

KB and his 2 mates grub mates Greg Denham and Patrick Smith.

3 Likes

KB is a bald headed flog

2 Likes

So is Hutchy lol

1 Like

I find hutchy less flogworthy than Bartlett. By miles. And I still regard hutchy as a massive flog.

Which speaks flogumes.

13 Likes

Bartlett…=slimy little afl crawling worm. …never forget

4 Likes

“FAMOUS TALKBACK NUMBER”

stfu kevin you pelican

1 Like

In spite of his excellent general knowledge of a wide range of sports, KB has an incredibly annoying on air persona and its time he retired to allow a new person to do the afternoon show. Good move Hutchy.

3 Likes

Isn’t it funny how all ex-SEN employees, to a man, sing from the same hymn-book when it comes to the fat, bald ■■■■ running the station these days? All ex-employees who’ve been shown the door are disgruntled - that goes without saying - but they are all unilateral in their condemnation of his lack of respect, lack of people skills and deceitful & duplicitous conduct.

It’s long been suspected he is a grub but his handling of SEN (not to mention the confirmed stories of underpaying employees) well and truly confirms it.

4 Likes

I have never heard Kevin Bartlett on the radio. Ever.

So I dgaf if he stays on or disappears up his own ring.

2 Likes

He did have a crackin 1980 grand final to give Magro a bath and sink Collingwood.

KB has done his last show, booted out today despite giving 4 weeks notice

That Hutchy, a piece of work

1 Like

True Futchy is nasty.

But they had negotiated a farewell for him until KB went and spoke to Slobbo yesterday.

All changed after that

I wouldn’t let a disgruntled host stay on air for 4 weeks. That’s asking for trouble.

11 Likes

It’ll be like a mod telling someone on here they are going to be permabanned next week…

2 Likes

Truth threads!

1 Like

I listened to one of Rohan Connolly’s Podcasts from earlier this year. He explained the situation with SEN perfectly. Hutchy just doesn’t give a ■■■■ about anyone unless you’re a bright shiny new toy. Also his organisation seems like a headless chook with very little understanding of what they are doing and incapable of making any actual decisions.

1 Like

most of those boomers deserve the turfing they get.

1 Like

Bosses are like yellow maggots They are always making the wrong decision , and people complain about them all the time.