A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Eddie is a fat ■■■■

3 Likes

He has said he will be working at MMM next year.

Luckily I never listen to them either!

1 Like

Fark off ■■■■ breakfast morons.

2 Likes

So many here say they do not listen to the Mmm’s or SEN. What other stations do people listen to for general sport fixes?

I listen to podcasts… I also listen to the ABC.

3 Likes

I get everything from Twitter (RoCo and a few others) and Blitz.

1 Like

Podcasts - Footyology, Lunchtime Catch Up, The Sash,

Want - Windy Hill Windsock & Crawf/Hirfdy to return. PLEASE…!

Never listen to “Shoot the Messenger” crap - stopped using Red Energy because they sponsored it.

The commercial radio stations are now complete rubbish - Anyone with an insight has been removed (Tim W can’t survive much longer) and replaced with Big Mac spruikers with massive conflicts of interest that are ignored or denied.

Unfortunately, the ABC is gong downhill fast with the Federal Government determined to destroy it by the death of a thousand cuts and appoint program managers around the country with instructions to dumb it down so much that Sky News and Fox Sports appear “better”.

As for TV the only show worth watching was “Talking Footy” before they let BT on it but that casting brainwave was probably the reason it was cancelled.

Even Lloydy can’t save Hutchies rubbish on 9

As for the dopes on Foxtel they are apparently cast because of their stupidity and because they played for clubs no-one suppports.

Don’t start me on What(the F)ley…And as for Robbo - it’s a travesty that he claims to support the Bombers…

1 Like

Say that again?

Speaking of downgrading the ABC, does anyone else get frustrated with its online news? Instead of headlines like “Morrison calls Biden” now it’s more like “Morrison calls White House- you’ll never guess who got told what!” It’s like fatblaster ads paid in bitcoin.

5 Likes

Or the ■■■■■■■ puns they use.

Another one for the death of journalism thread then?

1 Like

Isn’t that what this is? It mentions Hutchy & Eddie in the title?

I get my informed news from Alan Noonan on Bomber Blitz.

6 Likes

YIKES!

@Alan_Noonan_10 posts definitely work better as the voice of James Dibble

2 Likes

i don’t consume any media. i just know everything already.

3 Likes

I get most of my info off Blitz, which is why I can never work out what is happening…

7 Likes

I get my informed news from Saucy and Scorch

3 Likes

It’s just a bit of fun, said in the voice of Tosh Greenslade.

2 Likes