A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

In a wig and glasses?

1 Like

Surely not.

Nicky really kept Billyā€™s last name?

Fark me

1 Like

Fat Hutchy not been paying his bills again?

SEN (never a smooth operation at the best of times) has been pure amateur hour over the past week, especially today.

Must have the (unpaid) work experience kids manning the boards. Repeatedly cutting suddenly to ads, ads starting over the top of actual content, minutes of dead air, Dwayne Russell hosting over his mobile phone line etc. etc. Itā€™s laughable!!!

1 Like

The cut to ads has been happening for a long time.

Every heard them review a quarter? Count how many sponsors they manage to throw in there.

1 Like

Could be worse, you could actually hear their mic breaks.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Bruce McAvaney hangs up the mic

Seems like Hutchinson hasnā€™t been paying Whatley eitherā€¦ on leave from SEN duties, apparently including live callingā€¦ but still on Fox and Robinson asking some questions about why Heā€™s not on SEN. All whately could respond with was ā€œI can only tell you Iā€™m glad to be here with youā€

2 Likes

Interesting.

It would surprise me if 7 wasnā€™t heavily after Whateley to replace Bruce. Even if some think heā€™s sanctimonious he is an excellent caller and about 1000 times better than anyone 7 have on their roster.

2 Likes

Must be bad if he is glad to be with Slobbo.

6 Likes

Old mate Slobbo has a fair-sized axe to grind with Jabba the Hutch and SEN too, so he wouldā€™ve been merrily going to town. A fair-sized investment wouldā€™ve been made in getting Twatley and Dwayne to his amateur-hour stationā€¦ bit off more than he can chew (and he can clearly chewā€¦) maybe???

ā€œAnd we will be right back with your calls here on dwaynes worldā€

Hamish has got that roll sown up.

What about the other role?
What is in that?

1 Like

Not salad, thatā€™s for sure :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t know. But this does remind me itā€™s time I got my rolls sown if I want a decent Winter crop ā€¦

From the Age Good Weekend 10/4/21

He only wants it so he can keep harassing those poor kids.

I saw a little clip on twitter of footy classified. i swear the guy needs a personal trainer. he looks like hes struggling to breathe at the moment.

2 Likes

Hutchison and whitely seem perfectly suited to each other. Massive flogs who think their opinion is the be all and end all

4 Likes