A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Twatter rumour is that the wolf dipped his wick into one of Billy's daughters

If that is true it is a pretty dispicable thing to do to your best mate.

The rumour I heard is that he gave one (or more accurately, several) to Billy’s ex wife.

Which, if it is the case, means Billy needs to grow up.
You would have to ask, which part of ex does he not understand.
He married her, he didn’t buy her.

Yeah nah, you just don’t ■■■■ your mates ex unless he’s ok with it.

Doesn’t matter who you are.

Funnily enough I’ve heard it’s the other way round… Which could lead to a breakdown from the hairy one

Don’t feel like going to work Monday.

You know, mental health issues and that.

In the immortal words of Bomber Harris

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind

Would’ve been tried as a war criminal if he’d been on the losing side. Just an observation.

I would normally be firmly on the "it's none of our business" side of the argument.

But not this time.

Lyon is a bottom feeder who fronts a show (Classified) that deals in this sort of garbage every single week. He sits there and passes moral judgement on the actions of men he barely knows for a living - and him and his cronies would be all over this if it was two current players.

You reap what you sow. His show has been the leader in creating the football moral outrage machine. Well guess what Lyon - that machine is now coming for you.

Zero sympathy.

Do you have any sympathy for Billy’s daughters and ex wife who are now having their sexual activities gossiped about on football forums?

I have no sympathy for Billy or Garry. Fark them both. But Fark Robbo too for writing a tmz gossip article and passing it off as footy news.

Who gives a fark about this?

I feel plenty of sympathy for them and for Billy himself. Zero for Lyon (which is what my post was about).

The rumour I heard is that he gave one (or more accurately, several) to Billy’s ex wife.

Yeah daughter is one thing but an ex is not so bad.

If it was your daughter, you’d rip his head off and sh it down his neck.
If it’s the ex, it’s none of your business.

However if they are in love and are both very open with the father then he needs to grow up and accept it. If however he is bonking the daughter secretly and has no interest in a relationship then it opens up the crap stuff.

I am guessing you don’t have a daughter

Welcome back mate!

Depression is a serious illness and issue in our community. I have never suffered from depression but (like a lot of us) know people who have. It is awful.

I hope people don’t start using depression as a an easy shield to protect themselves from unwanted public attention* and criticism that they feel may be coming their way. That would be wrong.

*why there is public attention of private matters is a whole discussion of itself of course.

I would normally be firmly on the "it's none of our business" side of the argument.

But not this time.

Lyon is a bottom feeder who fronts a show (Classified) that deals in this sort of garbage every single week. He sits there and passes moral judgement on the actions of men he barely knows for a living - and him and his cronies would be all over this if it was two current players.

You reap what you sow. His show has been the leader in creating the football moral outrage machine. Well guess what Lyon - that machine is now coming for you.

Zero sympathy.

Do you have any sympathy for Billy’s daughters and ex wife who are now having their sexual activities gossiped about on football forums?

I have no sympathy for Billy or Garry. Fark them both. But Fark Robbo too for writing a tmz gossip article and passing it off as footy news.

Who gives a fark about this?

At least we haven’t made careers out of it. We just snigger about it behind their backs and knowing who they are I have no ■■■■■■■ issue with it at all.

Self righteous smug ■■■■. And I hope his world come crumbling down. Do you think Lyon gives a ■■■■ about anyones wifes or kids when he muckrakes for a huge pay packet? He has leached of everyone else’s misery for so long.

I only wish this drama involved Barrett or Hutchy.

Ch 7 reported that Lyon has been stood down due to mental health issues.

Horrible wording Ch 7 - you get stood down for doing something wrong NOT a mental health issue.

But not this time.

Zero sympathy.

Reckon Lyon learnt his lessons from Caro - She’s been known to go hard.

But not this time.

Zero sympathy.

Reckon Lyon learnt his lessons from Caro - She’s been known to go hard.

Caro would never make anyone go hard. Or sorry you meant known to go hard. My bad

Yeah daughter is one thing but an ex is not so bad.

If it was your daughter, you’d rip his head off and sh it down his neck.
If it’s the ex, it’s none of your business.

However if they are in love and are both very open with the father then he needs to grow up and accept it. If however he is bonking the daughter secretly and has no interest in a relationship then it opens up the crap stuff.

I am guessing you don’t have a daughter

You would be guessing wrong. I have a 15 year old and who she chooses to be with when she is an adult is her choice, not mine.

Your best mate who watched your daughter grow with you since birth?

I have only hate in my heart now over the last couple of years the way Essendon has been treated by the media and all others.

Gary Lyon can get fuc ked, I hope his family leaves him and he becomes homeless. Most likely welcomed back into AFL scene in future whilst James hird stills gets ■■■■ on.

Brownless,- I remember Heppel or someone else on triple M doing an interview a few months back. The player was praising hird and saying he is a good block. After the player said thanks for having me and left, Brownless said something along the lines off " We thank Hep for coming on, he is a great block, I don’t know about hird that though" as they cut away to the break.

I hope Billy is hurting, I hope he gives up media work altogether from the embarrassment of the hairy one ■■■■■■■■ his daughter. She is of adult age so I have no ill feelings from getting pleasure from these peoples lives being ruined. What was Billy teaching his daughter? Fail as a parent and fail as a comedy/media personality.

I wish them nothing but the same for the rest of their lives.

If you started a poll for all footy fans asking, Who is the slimiest, hairiest, lying piece of ■■■■ you wouldn’t even let young children near? Gary Lyon or James Hird.

The results would come back Hird 99%

Oh great .. let's speculate on speculation & rumour, & have the pontificator's pass their oh so astute judgement on how others choose to live their lives & what' is & isn't acceptable.

This is peoples private business & concerns no one but them, ffs …

Stop pontificating on my pontifications, speculations and rumour-mongering. How I choose to pontificate, speculate and rumour-monger in the comfort and privacy of a public internet forum is none of your business.

It concerns no one but me, ffs …

Classy thread this one …

Classy thread this one ..

B)

Don't feel like going to work Monday.

You know, mental health issues and that.

You call this work?

Got nothing to do with his ex, this issue. Assuming that was the real cause of the fallout between the two of them. It’s a really clear line, and it was obvious to anyone around Bill last year that his breakup hit him harder than anything ever had.

Real mates don’t cut a mate’s grass like that.

It’s a totally reasonable and even adult response for Bill to decide to not be invovled in anything that had any danger of making him cross paths with someone that did that.

Is that mortal combat

Yeah nah, you just don’t ■■■■ your mates ex unless he’s ok with it.

Doesn’t matter who you are.

Learnt that lesson the hard way. Left a nightclub once covered in blood because a former mate found out I’d hooked up with his ex.

Ahh, the fun of youth! Bit older and wiser now!