A little crispy one Garry - The footy media thread

Twatter rumour is that the wolf dipped his wick into one of Billy's daughters

If that is true it is a pretty dispicable thing to do to your best mate.

The rumour I heard is that he gave one (or more accurately, several) to Billy’s ex wife.

Which, if it is the case, means Billy needs to grow up.
You would have to ask, which part of ex does he not understand.
He married her, he didn’t buy her.

Yeah nah, you just don’t ■■■■ your mates ex unless he’s ok with it.

Doesn’t matter who you are.

Learnt that lesson the hard way. Left a nightclub once covered in blood because a former mate found out I’d hooked up with his ex.

Ahh, the fun of youth! Bit older and wiser now!

I had a mates missus come onto me hard one night at the uni bar. She was rubbing me up all night with no discretion and I got to the point where i was pushing her away. In the end I left because of it - I got outside where she pushed me into a bush and basically … well you can use your imagination from that point.

I’d never felt so horrible in my life. Woke up the next morning and it slowly dawned on me what occurred and I had to go and tell him. I went round to their place ( yes they lived together) and she was home and said she was telling him. Fair enough. Now I have to wait. I knew the next time I’d see him was at a lecture on Monday morning. Everyone was swarming round waiting to see what happened. He got there, saw me, came over and I just thought I’ll cop it. I think i shut my eyes at that point but all he did was sort of pull my cheek and said why mate?

I would rather he decked me.

Garry on the stretcher.

Confirmed by Slobbo in the H-Scum

Gazza was plowing Billy’s missus

Lol at the thread title.

Billy’s ex: garry you got time for a quicky?
Gary: a little crisp one, garry

Sam: How many wives have you had Garry?
Garry: Of my own?

Couldn’t footy classified replace Lyon with maybe Wayne Care… Oh wait!

Confirmed by Slobbo in the H-Scum

Gazza was plowing Billy’s missus

Well there goes my murder cover up story

Garry on the stretcher.

Dogs that look like Garry

So he bonks Billy’s misses (they are seperated not divorced yes?) while Billy is sturggling with not still being with her and Gary knows this. Then as soon as everyone finds out he suddenly has “mental health issues”?

Talk about using mental health to avoid facing the truth.

To be fair, Billy’s ex is pretty ■■■■■■ hot.

But you just dont do that to a mate.

Garry on the stretcher.

Hairy Garry.

Garry on the stretcher.

Hairy Garry.

Garry Maclary?

So he bonks Billy's misses (they are seperated not divorced yes?) while Billy is sturggling with not still being with her and Gary knows this. Then as soon as everyone finds out he suddenly has "mental health issues"?

Talk about using mental health to avoid facing the truth.

Does guilt and shame qualify as a mental health issue?

Lyon is married isnt he?

If so, Id be thinking his friendship with Brownless wouldnt be his main problem right now. Not that i care at all. Human is unfaithful to partner. Stop the presses, thats the first time ever!

Lyon is married isnt he?

If so, Id be thinking his friendship with Brownless wouldnt be his main problem right now. Not that i care at all. Human is unfaithful to partner. Stop the presses, thats the first time ever!

No, he hasn’t been married for a long time.

Rightio. Its not an area i try to keep up to date in. Cheers.

It’s uncanny how many here have a direct to Lyon and are able to pontificate on his mental health with such assuredness.

■■■■ human.

Rightio. Its not an area i try to keep up to date in. Cheers.

Me either, but read it yesterday.

AFL to allow top up panellists for Channel 9 and Triple M.

Kochie understood to be privately seething.