Active Support- We Are Essendon

I reckon we should organise an F-18 fly by for games at the G.

With the final pass leaping into a full vertical with the after burners blazing.

Now there’s ya match day experience.

True story - One of my best m8s brothers is an EFC supporter who flies F/A 18s - He’s done the flyovers for the Grand Prix a couple of times.

a red and black stunt plane to fly in and drop (bomb) footies (the ones they give away at the end) into the stands / ground.

Jet packs!

@Zimmer Understand there are some sensitivities around the Air Raid siren, which is why it isn't used on Anzac Day. With a name like the Bombers and a logo of the Bomber plane there will be a lot of stuff we do which some people will find offensive but it is never our intention.

Yup, I agree.

It’s a bit like kids and violent video games or toy guns. The important thing, is that they understand the difference between reality (ugly, hurtful, death) and fantasy (pumped up, adrenaline, competitive aggression). As adults, we should have a very clear understanding that ‘Bombers’ does not glorify bombing the crap out of people, sirens at the game are not imminent warnings of an invasive aerial squadron - and a 21 gun salute is not actually aimed at anyone.

I reckon we should organise an F-18 fly by for games at the G.

With the final pass leaping into a full vertical with the after burners blazing.

Now there’s ya match day experience.

@Zimmer Understand there are some sensitivities around the Air Raid siren, which is why it isn’t used on Anzac Day. With a name like the Bombers and a logo of the Bomber plane there will be a lot of stuff we do which some people will find offensive but it is never our intention.

A 190db siren in the visiting team's change rooms would be a nice touch.

I think a 189 dB would be loud enough.

I, for one approve of multiple, ear shattering sirens.

Get the 140db ones but put them on the outside of the stadium, they’d still be loud inside but outdoors EVERYONE would know what’s up.

This would really be awesome … Imagine, that sound resonating through the local area, and one (possibly smaller one) inside the ground to max effect … you would feel it as much as hear it … I likes it

kinda related. This week against Carlscum, are our cheer squad sitting Punt Road end or City End? 

Should be city end (Ponsford stand)

Are Collingwood the only side who use the Ponsford end as a ‘home end’?

This is what has me confused. But i think that’s right…

kinda related. This week against Carlscum, are our cheer squad sitting Punt Road end or City End? 

Are Collingwood the only side who use the Ponsford end as a ‘home end’?

I can remember freo firing a cannon and scaring the ■■■■ out ot anyone with 50kms of it

Awesome.

Seriously, how good would $10k of explosives blowing a hole in the centre of Etihad be? Would get me excited.

Might improve the playing surface.

A 190db siren in the visiting team’s change rooms would be a nice touch.

I can remember freo firing a cannon and scaring the ■■■■ out ot anyone with 50kms of it

Awesome.

Seriously, how good would $10k of explosives blowing a hole in the centre of Etihad be? Would get me excited.

didnt ambroseeee do that?
oh wait that was the 'g

Quoted Post

You make a decent point, mate, but unless we change our name, the war link will always be there, right or wrong. There is nothing peaceful or respectful about 'bombers'.

This is true. It’s a tricky one.

DROP THE BASS

How much gunpowder can you get for $10k?