Ad campaigns - ones you hate, ones you love

Personally, I now hate the AAMI ads. Rhonda craps me up the wall, Katut should have his boat turned back and be sent to PNG. The rascals will sort that ■■■■■■■■ right out.

Pretty well all the betting agencies, including the TAB. Having those guys strut around like tossers when they've had a win, while the horn bags gaze on adoringly. In my experience, the shells you see at the giddy goat are usually 50 plus with a smoke hanging out the side of their mouth. Betting isn't cool...it happens, but don't tell us it's cool.

All of them suck. But their power fails to work on me because I can't really remember any off the top of my head. And I never find myself humming their tunes without realising.

The current ME bank one with the text messages makes me giggle. I’m free manboobs instead of Monday cracks me up!!!

Those ■■■■■■■ funeral/life/income/pet/etc. insurance ads.

the carlton dry ads....very funny indeed

#HELLOBEER

I think the last ad campaign I really liked was the Swan lager ads way back when.

Tolerated Rhonda for a while, the beer fairy ads make me want to throw up, there really doesn’t seem to be much creativity in advertising anymore…

EXCEPT of course for the KIA ads…they are freaking awesome! :wink:

#HELLOBEER

That Carlton Mid campaign though...tongues nuts! Those WAGS should be going apeshit.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/mKK4fukk0nY[/youtube]

I would like to slowly and maliciously strangle the last breath out of Frank Walker from National ■■■■■■■ Tiles!

I would like to slowly and maliciously strangle the last breath out of Frank Walker from National ******* Tiles!

When I had my kitchen done a couple of years back, I told them if they recommended National Tiles, they could f*** right off.

Thea from leafbuisters is up there with national tiles.

#HELLOBEER

That Carlton Mid campaign though...tongues nuts! Those WAGS should be going apeshit.

brilliant.... i wanted to do something like that, but the boys have the fear of god instilled into them from their wives....

In Adelaide they use George Kapiniaris on all the RAA ads. Bloddy annoying.

People still watch television?

People still watch television?

Just for the ads

Your Rights at work- Changed a Federal Government

Yeah, I hate political ads too.

The Steve Waugh “AHM” ones were ■■■■■

Loved the Carlton Draught "Made from Beer" series. Especially the one with the dudes carrying canoes.

I love the Kia Grandmaster Flash Ad.  'Tsk, the nappies.'

Quite like the Hip To Be Square car ad, because obviously yeah...the young babes still look at me like that.