Ad campaigns - ones you hate, ones you love

I love the Kia Grandmaster Flash Ad.  'Tsk, the nappies.'

Quite like the Hip To Be Square car ad, because obviously yeah...the young babes still look at me like that.

Yeh those Camry Hip to Be Square ads are a really good example of simple but effective and shows that Toyota knows who their market is for the Camry.

Yeah, exactly, anyone who's succumbed to mediocrity and plainness, the Camry is for you.

Thea from leafbuisters is up there with national tiles.

Be careful! You are speaking of the woman I love. 1300GUTTER!!

That ■■■■ from the Mentalist and the ANZ Bank. I have to restrain myself from kicking the screen when he appears.

I know I’ll hate it in a months time…

But I like the Zoosh Yummy face ad.

http://www.bestadsontv.com/ad/59265/Zoosh-Salad-Dressing-Yummy-Face

Anything selling feminine hygiene products is right up there.

That ■■■■ from the Mentalist and the ANZ Bank. I have to restrain myself from kicking the screen when he appeats.

yep - crap ad. Trying to be way too smart ■■■■■ agency rubbish. Tells me nothing about why I should bank with ANZ.
ads that leaving you thinking WTF was that about = fail

the bucketheads campaign is awesome.

One hopes that's sarcasm.

Panda Cheese Ads....

Evian Babies Ad...

tube them....good stuff

Progressive Direct by a long long way for worst. Probably a few years back now but those CGU ones were shockers!

Ads are stupid.

The Ford Focus ad where the driver tries to say there’s a camaraderie between Focus drivers. Really?

One hopes that's sarcasm.

ones intentions were thus.

I like the Wendys supashake ad because it is so bad.  It is helped by the fact that it is not on TV very much and it is short so I have not had a chance to get sick of it.

When I've visited the US in the last couple of years I saw a few Geico ads, which were quite good.

There are far too many ads that I hate to list them but there are a small number that really infuriate me.  Any Coles ads but particularly the Coles car insurance ads.  Not only do they use air quotes, which makes my blood boil, but they use them incorrectly.

The AAMI ads.  Did anyone ever care about Rhonda and Katut?  And if they did, surely not enough for them to run years of "sequel" ads?

All ads for My Kitchen Rules and the Block, especially the ones that are extra long.  It is not enough for these shows to run past their scheduled finish time and delay the start of every other program on their respective channels for that night but we get forced to watch movie trailer length ads for them during the week.  Even if I was the slightest bit inclined to watch them, I know what's going to happen because I feel like I've watched the program already.  I am getting angry just writing about them.

The Ford Focus ad where the driver tries to say there's a camaraderie between Focus drivers. Really?

■■■...I'd forgotten the ford ad with that annoying girl.... "I want that one". ....worst ad of the year

I wouldn't dare risk my shirt, nor risk my pants. I certainly wouldn't take a chance so that's why I'm off to see Alan Mance.

Alan Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnce.

I have a love hate relationship with infomercials.

The products actual usefulness, features and benefits are inversely proportional to the ludicrously enthusiastic salesperson. But I just have to keep watching they’re like a B grade movie.

I have a love hate relationship with infomercials.
The products actual usefulness, features and benefits are inversely proportional to the ludicrously enthusiastic salesperson. But I just have to keep watching they're like a B grade movie.

I saw one recently with a cooking appliance called Platinum Express or the like...and the 50+ saleswoman with bright red hair is incredibly annoying. She needs to have the smug beaten out of her.