Ad campaigns - ones you hate, ones you love

DOWN DOWN, PRICES ARE DOWN.

DOWN DOWN, PRICES ARE DOWN.

COLES MINCE ITS STAYING DOWN

NO HORMONES IN OUR BEEF

(just like before we mentioned it)

The Rhonda/Katut at the reunion ad bugs me. Also they are class of 91, it was 2013 when the ad came out, who has a 12  22 year reunion?

Edited to save some face....

or a 22 year one...

Best ad is the one with the little kid carrying the sword and almost getting into with the old guy with the eyepatch.

I visited asia last year.

I found a coke vending machine.

The currency required to receive your tasty beverage was a hug.

It was awesome!

Go up,  hug the machine,  reach down between your legs and get your coke.  Walk off happy,  refreshed and loved.

That's how SARS got started.

Do you remember the one at the start of the 2013 season where each of the captains had the premiership cup? Totally cringeworthy

The AFL has had some gems over the years.

I’d like to see THAT!

I'd like to see THAT!

L admit that was pretty good, but it was in what? 1996?

About that, they did a few variations

The Rhonda/Katut at the reunion ad bugs me. Also they are class of 91, it was 2013 when the ad came out, who has a 12 year reunion?

Ummmm.........ok!

It was awesome!

Go up,  hug the machine,  reach down between your legs and get your coke.  Walk off happy,  refreshed and loved.

I so read that the wrong way. And if you had have said you were in Thailand..........

The Rhonda/Katut at the reunion ad bugs me. Also they are class of 91, it was 2013 when the ad came out, who has a 12 year reunion?

Ummmm.........ok!

It was awesome!

I so read that the wrong way. And if you had have said you were in Thailand..........

If you were in Thailand those "machines" open the bottles as well.

Ummmm.........ok!

It was awesome!

If you were in Thailand those "machines" open the bottles as well.

Did they have a table tennis ball vending machine?

Jeep ads can go an get ■■■■■■ too. 

Jeep ads can go an get ■■■■■■ too. 

Your mum didn't buy one?

"After a sudden retrenchment Simon made a positive change and got qualified with the Australian Institute of Fadness."

Franco Costa...Footerscray and Brunswick!!!