Adam Cooney

Doing the rounds on twitter that we are keen.

Is this 2007?

I might get hate for this, but i would go for him, just in case we have players banned. Senior Midfielder who can come straight in. 

No.

If this 2008, a team that has Chapman, Goodard, Cooney & Watson... unstoppable!

Is this 2007?

2004 ? ish

Murphy + campo recruitment when they were well past there best.

Sigh I thought the days of us being a retirement village for over the hill stars were behind us, obviously I was wrong.

Risk v reward.

I'd be ok with it if it gives us a chance with Fletch, Jobe etc around.

If we land him:

Fantastic, will add depth to our midfield and be perfect for us.

If we don't take him:

He is past it anyway and will just take the place of an up and coming youngster or we never seem to land the big fish/no one wants to come to us

If we land him:

Fantastic, will add depth to our midfield and be perfect for us.

If we don't take him:

He is past it anyway and will just take the place of an up and coming youngster or we never seem to land the big fish/no one wants to come to us

Yes, the "Blitzophrenia" will be rife.

I get a bit of a Shotgun Williams vibe....

only if we get him for free

A lot of things doing the rounds on twitter.

My Bulldogs supporting friend swears to me that he is still good and had a really good year. Said would be pure class for us around half forward.

I, like everyone else,thought he was cooked.

Gets 20 possessions every week.

It used to be 25.

We could do worse, especially if we give them a pick we aren't going to use anyway.

He's better than plenty on the list.

I would have thought he'd like to join his mate Lake at the Dawks. Maybe Ess could get involved in a 3 way trade??

If all it took was pick 71 and he was to be on average coin then yes I would take him.

Oh man I forgot the Zero Time Premiership Player Brad Johnson when I was making a list of Bulldogs people to laugh at.

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 3m3 minutes ago

McCartney I believe is at club. When he walks out, he won't be coach. Resigned or resigning .. Tough caper.

Which means they will all probably stay.

■■■■-dog-cemetery.jpg

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 3m3 minutes ago

McCartney I believe is at club. When he walks out, he won't be coach. Resigned or resigning .. Tough caper.

Which means they will all probably stay.

If stevos correct, what the hell will sCrameri do for cuddles?

#Didn'tquiteworkoutasplanned