bloke here at work telling me Cooney to Essendon is happening, reported on SEN

A poster saw him at TVSC today.
Chilly B, where you be at?

hmmmmmm

may have been showing my uncle from Perth through the centre this arvo- oh, and Mike Hibberd is an awesome unit, bench pressing a bus whilst I was there. WNFWH ever!!

I love how things that start on Blitz then get phoned into SEN then heard by a co-worker then discussed at the water cooler end up back on Blitz.
Circle of life.

I love how things that start on Blitz then get phoned into SEN then heard by a co-worker then discussed at the water cooler end up back on Blitz.
Circle of life.

My bad

Essendon is like a bunch of burly blokes on King St trying to hail down a cab at 3am in the morning. No dice!

giphy.gif

Essendon is like a bunch of burly blokes on King St trying to hail down a cab at 3am in the morning. No dice!

In that case, if Crameri were the cab driver, we might be in with some sort of a chance ...

giphy.gif

brilliant GIF

Only take him if he costs a 4th rounder AND his knees are in better condition than previous seasons.

If not, then a massive NO.

In that case, if Crameri were the cab driver, we might be in with some sort of a chance ...

Unlikely, we do have Hurley on our playing list after all.

giphy.gif

Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

dont want him............. but if it is really for a 4th round pick why not.

Only take him if he costs a 4th rounder AND his knees are in better condition than previous seasons.
If not, then a massive NO.

Degenerative knees typically don't improve from one season to the next, but I wouldn't mind getting Cooney if it was for a fourth rounder at the earliest.

Get him, just so we can get someone. It'll be good for morale.

Still goes alright in my book. Explosive in bursts.

Agree with Windy Dill and others. No, he's not the Adam Cooney Brownlow version, but managed well, he could be another goal kicking high half forward we have been searching for. We just need to moderate our expectations of what he is bringing to the table.

Thread title needlessly racist -

Adam Goodes

I'm going to put my aggots on the line - Cooney Winders Chappy on our list next year is a mistake

giphy.gif

brilliant GIF

sensational GIF