Adam Goodes Documentary

Thought this belongs outside of the movies thread. Interesting reading (see below). I did not boo Goodes, but I certainly was not his biggest fan at the end of his career, and did not agree with some of his actions. I will definitely watch this documentary though.

Well he was a brilliant actor on field

37 Likes

I definitely wont.

2 Likes

3 Likes

â– â– â– â–  that. Guys a flog. Got booed for being a flog.

19 Likes

Is it about his whole life or just when the booing started?

This certainly sounds like a public discussion I’d love to get involved with again.

22 Likes

Will they include the cheap shots?

4 Likes

LOL

One and done

1 Like

Be interesting to see if they include the racist stuff from Maguire with the whole King Kong thing

“Booed out of the game”, dramatic much…

2 Likes

Boooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Might be controversial but I really like Adam Goodes, well maybe not the knee dropping and diving he did in the latter parts of his career.

Stirred up the whiteys, good on him.

11 Likes

“Let’s all watch 90 minutes of propaganda and revisionist history, and then all of you useful idiots can go out and spread the word on how evil and racist this country is.”

Race Baiters are cool.

5 Likes

l have no doubt that some of those who booed Goodes, were being racist even though they denied it and claimed the right to boo him for football related reasons and said they had nothing to do with racism. Utter bullshit. Racism is one of the worst plagues that continues to haunt our race, and it has been this way for far too long.

l never booed Goodes, but was disappointed that the chumps fell for his staging for frees at times. As we have seen in the last couple of weeks, there appears to be one rule for Brownlow winners, and one rule everyone else.

8 Likes

Says the guy who had the Hitler avatar.

7 Likes

That’s a damn solid comeback.

5 Likes

Added disadvantage of growing up in Horsham?

1 Like

I had an avatar that was mocking Hitler. So it doesn’t really make sense.

He is implying that Adam Goodes is trying to stir up white people, and he also thinks that is a good thing. Seems a little strange to me.

1 Like

Of all the indigenous players why would he have been specifically targeted by racists? Why were so many other Indigenous players not booed?

15 Likes

If I boo the film cos I don’t like it will people assume I’m booing cos I’m racist?

8 Likes