Adam Tomlinson

Sometimes it feels we just try and take advantage of trades others are struggling with rather than targeting specific players ourselves

Where the hell do you get that isea from? I assume simply from twitter and places like trade radio and SEN. You do realise they just make crap up to keep a boring time supposedly happening?

As for Tomlinson, he is a blue so close this pointless thread down.

Sometimes it feels we just try and take advantage of trades others are struggling with rather than targeting specific players ourselves

Where the hell do you get that isea from? I assume simply from twitter and places like trade radio and SEN. You do realise they just make crap up to keep a boring time supposedly happening?

Other than free agents I don’t recall us targeting anything of quality at the trade table - I’m sure you’ll remind me

Tomlinson to the Blues… and it looks like we are the only team not pick swapping for points and position.

Oh well… still an A+ trade period for us.

Who?

Other than free agents I don’t recall us targeting anything of quality at the trade table - I’m sure you’ll remind me

You are saying above that we just jump into other peoples trades, that is simply crap. We also do not, and have traditionally not, traded for much because we have a philosophy of drafting players and building them, not trading for them from other clubs (talking about young blokes not trading older players to top up).

And most trades are not really the quality people seem to think they are.

Tomlinson just started following Blues on Twitter.

So he’s going to St Kilda?

Quick, someone play golf with Tomlinson’s dad.

So he’s going to St Kilda?

And taking his camera phone with him

Carlton got 19 for Yaz, that should be used to pick up Tomlinson now.

Blues have 1,8,11,19 now
think they would prefer to use 19 on Tomlinson - 11 seems to much.

GWS still need points according to Terry Wallis

GWS still need points according to Terry Wallis

sooo gws really need to move on some points.

You are saying above that we just jump into other peoples trades, that is simply crap. We also do not, and have traditionally not, traded for much because we have a philosophy of drafting players and building them, not trading for them from other clubs (talking about young blokes not trading older players to top up).

And most trades are not really the quality people seem to think they are.

How’s that philosophy worked over the past 15 years? Unfortunately the teams at the top of the ladder are the better traders in the comp.
Maybe we need a new philosophy.

Not bagging our week, but we got lucky with Melksham. Thought we did exceptionally well with Carlisle. But considering it seems every academy pick in the top 15 was up for grabs, I feel we could have been a little more creative.

Of course I’m not in the room so I’m not sure what they’re discussing.
I do realise the past couple of years have been tough for obvious reason, but this philosophy brought us mediocrity for too long

Freo need 2016 Picks for Cam McCarthy.

Trade them our 2016 2nd rounder for Pick 22…

Then take 24+25 and get Pick 10

Then we take 4,5,10,22 and 57 into the live draft.

if we assumed we will finish higher than 8th… then we will have trade #26 for #22 and got an extra year of development into that player. Win, win, win.

if we assumed we will finish higher than 8th… then we will have trade #26 for #22 and got an extra year of development into that player. Win, win, win.

McCarthy won’t happen according to his manager

Every time I look at these pages you have a new suggestion, some are pretty good.

I picture you sitting over a calculator fist pumping the sky yelling yes! when you feel like you’ve come up with another one.

Keep them coming, you have 10 minutes to go.

What would be funnier is Carlton missing out twice on kpp. First when they thought they had Carlisle a done deal and now when they thought they had Tomlinson a done deal.

They do have Liam Jones though still…

Disco is ON this week! I have faith.

Is that NBA Hangtime?

What would be funnier is Carlton missing out twice on kpp. First when they thought they had Carlisle a done deal and now when they thought they had Tomlinson a done deal.

They do have Liam Jones though still…

Disco is ON this week! I have faith.

Is that NBA Hangtime?

NBA Jam!

Carlton have killed it this trade period.

Brought in a heap of talented kids who were either injured or just lacking opportunity. And will have 1, 8, 11 or 1,8, 19 dependant on what they have to give For Tomlinson