Adam Tomlinson

He is a good player. Can play both ends of the ground and is at his best as a link up forward.

Was injured for much of this season.

Picks 24, 25 and next years 2nd rounder for pick 10 and Tomlinson.

Make. It. Happen.

I can’t like enough

Have to be very careful about not giving up too much. He does not kick many goals for a KPF.

Just do it. Adam is mates with Alex Browne (both grew up as Pies followers!) and Adam is very close to his family and I understand would jump at getting back to Melbourne. Comes from top shelf athletic stock in the family and would be a sizeable addition to our list.

I feel like we are interested only to make Carlton pay more. Dodo in it just for the LOLs.

Just do it. Adam is mates with Alex Browne (both grew up as Pies followers!) and Adam is very close to his family and I understand would jump at getting back to Melbourne. Comes from top shelf athletic stock in the family and would be a sizeable addition to our list.

He has a 2 year contract, so that is a factor. If traded out, the price won’t be as much.

does he have snapchat?

17 goals in 53 games, no thanks.
call me crazy but i want a forward who kicks goals. not another Paddy Ambrose.

does he have snapchat?

Yes, but he also has a few more brain cells!

17 goals in 53 games, no thanks. call me crazy but i want a forward who kicks goals. not another Paddy Ambrose.

He plays back as well.

17 goals in 53 games, no thanks. call me crazy but i want a forward who kicks goals. not another Paddy Ambrose.

I wouldn’t be going all out for him, but he has played a reasonable number of games as a defender, so those goal numbers are a bit misleading.

Good.

Going to make carlton pay overs at the very least.

If he can kick straight get him on the first flight down.

How else will we have a forward or back debate?

How else will we have a forward or back debate?

This. Get it done Disco. Blitz demands it.

Tomlinson just started following Blues on Twitter.

Hawks in talks with Carlton to help with Yarran trade.

Time to swoop Disco… get Tomlinson done whilst they are flapping about Yarran…

Sometimes it feels we just try and take advantage of trades others are struggling with rather than targeting specific players ourselves

Every clubs board is discussing O’meara

I did little athletics with an Adam Tomlinson, he was ■■■■■■ good at it and was an ok footballer, however he would be closer to 41 than 21 years old.

Carlton have brought in pick 11 in a complicated pick swap. Could be used to snare Tomlinson.