Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

If the playing jumper is seriously charcoal (could just be lighting or a prototype sample), I can’t see EFC signing it off considering we go to war on the “must be a red sash on a black background” mantra. Assuming the lighter shade of black is exaggerated in the picture, I don’t have a problem with the jumper. The sash position looks good, no fancy lines or cutaways to ruin it and it goes over the shoulder. Looks good to me.

For the training jumpers, I don’t understand the hysteria. The black and red ones might look great on body (hard to tell), the blue will probably be used sparingly when the coaches need a third colour/group and the rainbow is for 1 weeks training for a good cause. Tbh I want to see what the black and red ones look like on the boys, we might be surprised. In the end they’re just training jumpers. More importantly and currently missing is our clash … ahem, I mean “heritage” jumper.

Ps. I do think the polo looks ridiculous with the red collarbone piping.

If the playing jumper is seriously charcoal (could just be lighting or a prototype sample), I can't see EFC signing it off considering we go to war on the "must be a red sash on a black background" mantra.

That’s so 2010

Love the cause, hate the jumper design.

But I’m serious when I say I want it as our clash, sorry, I mean ‘heritage’ jumper.
Both those concepts deserve taking the absolute ■■■■ out of, and if it’s not red and black then why not that gloriously stupid design?
I’d embrace the hell out of that.

We're all too precious. If you don't like it don't buy it and hey won't produce it.

What about the playing Guernsey that’s is a charcoal grey rather than black? We may not buy it, but the players are representing the club in it.

I do find it funny X was hailing his efforts all over Twitter getting us the traditional timeslots (apparently Saturday night is traditional) yet forgot to maybe try and keep our Guernsey traditional?

I couldn’t see the playing jumper. Essentially they have to try it out,we’ve had so much to be ■■■■■■ at the club about for the last few years that a jumper won’t be that bad.

I can't believe we went with this: When we could have had this:

Do you work for ISC?

Love the cause, hate the jumper design.

But I’m serious when I say I want it as our clash, sorry, I mean ‘heritage’ jumper.
Both those concepts deserve taking the absolute ■■■■ out of, and if it’s not red and black then why not that gloriously stupid design?
I’d embrace the hell out of that.

I’ve been of this persuasion for awhile. Once we went grey there’s no going back. The clash jumper should be full fluro yellow with a red stripe. Go nuts.

Bunch of grumpy white males in this thread.

We're all too precious. If you don't like it don't buy it and hey won't produce it.

What about the playing Guernsey that’s is a charcoal grey rather than black? We may not buy it, but the players are representing the club in it.

I do find it funny X was hailing his efforts all over Twitter getting us the traditional timeslots (apparently Saturday night is traditional) yet forgot to maybe try and keep our Guernsey traditional?

It will be black. The graphic is just a graphic.

When I stare at that pride training jumper and make myself go slightly cross-eyed, I think I can see the Eiffel Tower in 3D.

Freud may have a theory about that.

If not I could whip one up.

You should see what Blitz thinks of cigars…

There is black - the square on the side behind the isc logo - That is the black the jumper should be not gray. Don’t know why they would do a graphic in gray if it is going to be black… I hope you are right.

You should see what Blitz thinks of cigars…

Is it like Hockey, or more Clinton?

Looks black but the sash is droopy :wink: https://twitter.com/danieltabone96/status/794399390035103744/photo/1

I was at TVSC earlier today & checked out the new gear & whilst I’m not overly excited about it as a whole, I can confirm that the black in our jumper is most certainly black, not charcoal grey. There was some lighting issues in the shop, being that the jerseys were in the corner closest to Melrose drive & had bright sunlight behind them & a dim spot/downlight in front but it certainly looked black to me. I took some pics of the jumper, being a little challenged with the operation of the likes of photo bucket it may take me a while to upload. I didn’t see the multi coloured training jersey but the red, black & blue ones didn’t look as bad as I anticipated, having said that, there’s zero chance of me purchasing one. My only complaint with the jumper is the positioning of the shoulder seam. It’s appears to be more toward the shoulder blade than on the top of the shoulder. It made for a strange fit. The collar also seemed a little thicker.

looks skinny as well.

looks skinny as well.
No good for me then.

Plus the fact I’m on the wrong side of thirty and shouldn’t wear a guernsey anyway.

Does it cost less?

The weird collar ISC jumpers have has rooted the sash. Can’t wear a sash that cuts through your armpit.

Our jumper peaked with Puma around 2007.

cant believe theres no hate for having ■■■■ box car company like Kia on the jumpers (sorry Kia, you have stood strong during the saga, and your new cars actually look ok, but its a Kia FFS)