Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

cant believe theres no hate for having ■■■■ box car company like Kia on the jumpers (sorry Kia, you have stood strong during the saga, and your new cars actually look ok, but its a Kia FFS)

That’s really uncool man… for the very reason you state in your post.

cant believe theres no hate for having ■■■■ box car company like Kia on the jumpers (sorry Kia, you have stood strong during the saga, and your new cars actually look ok, but its a Kia FFS)

■■■■■■■■. Have stuck by the club despite loads pf pressure not to do so. Also, do you actually have any experience with a Kia? I got a Kia Sorrento for my Wife around 4 years ago. It’s a fantastic car. Has been 100% reliable, really comfortable and has a great warranty in any case.

Looks black but the sash is droopy ;) https://twitter.com/danieltabone96/status/794399390035103744/photo/1

The droop is back!

That’s really uncool man… for the very reason you state in your post.

well, same could be said for ISC. just signed the BIGGEST APPAREL CONTRACT IN AUSTRALIAN SPORTS and people are flaming a training jumper they have produced for a great cause.

the league, and essendon sold out a long long time ago, some people jst need to understand that. nothing is sacred.

The sash is alright, IMO it’s the collar that is awful. The addidas droop had the sash on one side, until it realised it needed to finish on the other side of the jumper. That was just as bad as the one they made for collingwood with buggered stripes.

The sash is alright, IMO it's the collar that is awful. The addidas droop had the sash on one side, until it realised it needed to finish on the other side of the jumper. That was just as bad as the one they made for collingwood with buggered stripes.

Hard to tell off a coat hanger. However, it does not look great. Hopefully it looks better when being worn.

This won't be popular, however, it is my opinion....

I fully support the Equity cause and I am all for the Purple Bombers but to me, the rainbow jumper does the opposite to Equity. It’s devisive as to me it says we need to recognise a group of people who are be represented by a different jumper to everyone else.

Equity in my opinion is all of us standing side by side in the red and black colours.

100% agree. Its why i don’t believe in indeginous round/multicultural rounds/whatever the fark rounds. Want to all be accepted as one, then just get on with it, and stop segregating yourselves. Whats the point of singling out individual groups. We’re all Australians. Stop dividing us. I dont care if your black white purple straight or gay to be honest, you dont need extra recognition.

Still think an Italian Round would be good though.

Looks black but the sash is droopy ;) https://twitter.com/danieltabone96/status/794399390035103744/photo/1

The more I look at this the more it looks like a knock off someone brought back from Bali.

That coat hanger picture is a shocker (the whole jumper looks droopy) for displaying the true look compared to when actually filled. Look where the shoulder seams are half way down the front.

I would put more weight towards the first picture we got (see below) on the overall official look for the time being, and that looks good apart from the shoulder area where they have minimal sash going over a narrower shoulder width compared to the Adidas, and missing a completely unnecessary 10mm gap to the collar. (the Essendon board should have picked up on this and had it corrected).
I agree with the above comment, that the coat hanger pic looks like some knockoff job compared with the below pic, and there are differences in the details which make it suspect too. Eg…i can’t see the small “registered” letter “R” in a circle, located underneath the L of the AFL symbol in the coat hanger pic, where as its showing on the one pictured below.

The more I look at this the more it looks like a knock off someone brought back from Bali.

+1

When I stare at that pride training jumper and make myself go slightly cross-eyed, I think I can see the Eiffel Tower in 3D.

Freud may have a theory about that.

Steady on. In hindsight, I should have said the Sydney Harbour Bridge or something.

When I stare at that pride training jumper and make myself go slightly cross-eyed, I think I can see the Eiffel Tower in 3D.
Freud may have a theory about that.
Steady on. In hindsight, I should have said the Sydney Harbour Bridge or something.
Getting closer.

http://www.rainbowtourism.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/vivid-sydney-lighting-the-sails-0001.jpg

DROOOOP

We're all too precious. If you don't like it don't buy it and hey won't produce it.

What about the playing Guernsey that’s is a charcoal grey rather than black? We may not buy it, but the players are representing the club in it.

I do find it funny X was hailing his efforts all over Twitter getting us the traditional timeslots (apparently Saturday night is traditional) yet forgot to maybe try and keep our Guernsey traditional?

It will be black. The graphic is just a graphic.

There is black - the square on the side behind the isc logo - That is the black the jumper should be not gray. Don’t know why they would do a graphic in gray if it is going to be black… I hope you are right.

The red isn’t uniform either. They are trying to replicate natural light - or just the effect of variations of light - and the shape of it on a body. I don’t understand why that is so hard to understand.

We're all too precious. If you don't like it don't buy it and hey won't produce it.

What about the playing Guernsey that’s is a charcoal grey rather than black? We may not buy it, but the players are representing the club in it.

I do find it funny X was hailing his efforts all over Twitter getting us the traditional timeslots (apparently Saturday night is traditional) yet forgot to maybe try and keep our Guernsey traditional?

It will be black. The graphic is just a graphic.

There is black - the square on the side behind the isc logo - That is the black the jumper should be not gray. Don’t know why they would do a graphic in gray if it is going to be black… I hope you are right.

The red isn’t uniform either. They are trying to replicate natural light - or just the effect of variations of light - and the shape of it on a body. I don’t understand why that is so hard to understand.

Didn’t we have the same discussion last year? Surprisingly, the real thing ended up being black.

looks skinny as well.
No good for me then.

Plus the fact I’m on the wrong side of thirty and shouldn’t wear a guernsey anyway.

Stuff that. I’m in my 40’s and still wear mine.

never go full benzina.

Don the diagonal sash.

looks skinny as well.
No good for me then.

Plus the fact I’m on the wrong side of thirty and shouldn’t wear a guernsey anyway.

Stuff that. I’m in my 40’s and still wear mine.

Yes, but a footy jumper, a tutu, and an aqua man mask, whilst swinging from the light fixtures in the bedroom don’t really count Klawdy. I think Gillsy meant at the footy.

I loved the fluro adidas ones that went with the red/black ones, and thought the numbers font especially was cool as fark. https://www.instagram.com/p/BIZP9L0j0uE/?taken-by=karmabomber

(nice one @karmabomber instagram)

I’m hoping the details in the new ISC ones are more subtle than they appear in those design proofs, like it will be more of a shimmer effect than matte colour contrast. But we’ll have to wait and see i guess.

The changes will cost me farking heaps!! My camera lenses will shatter when pointed at the rainbow so will need to pay for a titanium covered lens!!! :s