Adidas No More - ISC Apparel partner from 2017

Yeah and Essendon haven't been known to put out pre-production bali botch job shockers on display before have they. How silly of me to question. photo kia-car_zps0tsicjlc.jpg

Forgot about this, was a huge WTF moment.

Yeah and Essendon haven't been known to put out pre-production bali botch job shockers on display before have they. How silly of me to question. photo kia-car_zps0tsicjlc.jpg

One of my favourite times on blitz

It’s no VL.

Why does there need to be a essendon and isc logo at the bottom of the guernsey?

This makes it look like a kmart one.

nah that’s always on it isn’t it? its on my adidas one

Can you buy the new era hats online yet? Is it just me finding the new online bombershop so hard to navigate?
absolutely. that site is a disaster. someone needs to fix it pronto or theyre gonna lose potential buyers

This thread can be Bomberblitzes clash strip!

Can you buy the new era hats online yet? Is it just me finding the new online bombershop so hard to navigate?

Not that I saw, I’ll be getting one too.

Hats aren’t there nor are the hoodies

I think they are still building that new site, coz it’s got 2/5ths of FA at the moment.

I think they are still building that new site, coz it's got 2/5ths of FA at the moment.

i didn’t know pazza was a webmaster™

One of my favourite times on blitz

what happened with that jumper?

Was this modelled on

or

?

Not that I saw, I’ll be getting one too.

I want to buy a couple of hats, the new beanie and some of the training merchandise all for Christmas presents but can’t find half the stuff!

ISC appeared to be ready for the announcement with online models ready to be uploaded. The others may have been later signings and are not quite prepared. Bit of a missed opportunity if so.

I would think the ISC, NewEra and Skins apparel lines would all be up by the end of November.

They ■■■■■■ spelt AFL wrong on the jumper, should be AwFuL . Don’t they use spell check…

If only the Bombershop would include free black tape with every guernsey purchase to cover up that disgusting logo

Just left the Bomber Shop. New gear looks ok to me.

Just left the Bomber Shop. New gear looks ok to me.

I liked it when I saw it in there yesterday too.

If only the Bombershop would include free black tape with every guernsey purchase to cover up that disgusting logo

I know we’re dreaming here but it would actually be cool if it came with a “free complimentary stitchable patch” which was black with the red old school logo and was exactly the AFL logo size.

I know we’re dreaming here but it would actually be cool if it came with a “free complimentary stitchable patch” which was black with the red old school logo and was exactly the AFL logo size.

Would be better if it came from the fans, club doesn’t need any more ■■■■. Could hand them out at the march to round one.

i bought the new era hat and jumper from the shop today and love them both. Hat is the best ever.