Ads on Discourse Blitz

Fixed

1 Like

Thank you

Thanks for that Rioli.
It will take me a while to get into the swing of the new format, but itā€™s looking good. (Iā€™m an old guy)

1 Like

Ads for me.

Does sponsoring players get rid of ads? If it does, I did and Iā€™d be grateful to see the back of them. Thank you

Thanks for all your work - am sponsoring & still have ads. Be grateful if you can fix.

Paid Koala the other day and am still seeing adsā€¦

Iā€™m not a player sponsor anymore, was a donation to other causes but I know that resets so not fussed. Do we have any other donation funds set up at the moment?

Ads arenā€™t annoying so not fussed, though sometimes they follow you down the page which is very annoying. Thought that was only limited to port sites.

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

Fixed

1 Like

Ads for me now.

Fixed!

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Me also thanks!

Iā€™ve got ads on mobile and on PC. Maybe work has some universal ad blocker because I didnā€™t notice them there but at home I do.

Done

Done

Please remove my ads when you get a chance :wink:

Fixed

1 Like

EFA

Sterling work mate. Bet you didnā€™t bank on having to sort everyoneā€™s ad thing individually.

Each time weā€™ve done a transfer thereā€™s been some amount of manual tinkering to get everything up and going.

For example the problem with @hotmail accounts has been around for years but not a problem until we needed people to actually receive emails.

And Vanilla didnā€™t allow spaces in usernames for new signups but they were imported with spaces. So this forum is more strict on that but we couldā€™ve fixed it awhile ago.

But this version of this forum I reckon is the most stable itā€™s been since OG Blitz. Every other version has felt like a hack job behind the scenes.

2 Likes