Afl announcement at 10 oclock

Don't forget that tanking has never taken place in the AFL.

Here Vlad.....

theHangar_antler_still.jpg

Let us help you PACK YOUR BAGS

In light of Vlad's decision to stay on for the rest of the year the players will be wearing black armbands.

Will be remembered negatively. As Mero said, he had a say in the TV rights but that was mainly to do with Channel 9 at the time.

We have too many teams

Failed transition of NM to GC (didn't even have a home ground I believe)

The drugs saga

Continually covering up drug problem/culture in AFL

The leaks regarding the drug saga

Constant rule changes

back flips on rule changes (speed the game up, then slow the game down)

I'm sure there are others ill get to later

Tanking is another of his success stories.

Fitzpatrick talking absolute fecal matter!

As much as I despise Vlad, F**kspatrick is actually the real problem. He is the one meant to guide the ship. He is the one that thinks Vlad and co do a good job. Whilst he remains nothing much will change bar a few names. Behaviour and culture will not alter one iota. F**kspatrick is the germ that keeps the diseases in place.

First q goes to … CW

My mate reckons he sounds like he’s going into politics and could join with Clive Palmer because there is some similarity there.

As for him saying his children are his light or something like that, he must be a psychopath as he should have been a much better model of decency if his kids were important to him.

What a croc of ■■■■■!  

Fuark I hate vlad who gives a shizen about how your wife supported you when your mother passed away. 

What did they say about the EFC thing, please? 

not on camera they left before question time & Fitzpatrick out lining the search for a new CEO

My mate reckons he sounds like he's going into politics and could join with Clive Palmer because there is some similarity there.
As for him saying his children are his light or something like that, he must be a psychopath as he should have been a much better model of decency if his kids were important to him.

He'd also put the fork down. 

end of the year? yeah nah...

should go during the pre game entertainement rnd 23. Hirdy can shake his hand as he returns...

and then lead the "now fark off" chant by the crowd.

He's Carlton.

Can hear the wheezing from CW up front

Now for Clothier and Finnis

Will be remembered negatively. As Mero said, he had a say in the TV rights but that was mainly to do with Channel 9 at the time.

We have too many teams

Failed transition of NM to GC (didn't even have a home ground I believe)

The drugs saga

Continually covering up drug problem/culture in AFL

The leaks regarding the drug saga

Constant rule changes

back flips on rule changes (speed the game up, then slow the game down)

I'm sure there are others ill get to later

Tanking is another of his success stories.

oh ■■■■ yes. How did I forget that???

And the salary cap dramas of Adelaide and the bullshit contract of Judd which was outside the cap then put inside.

PROUD OF THE WAY YOU ACTED LAST YEAR IN REGARDS TO ASADA INVESTIGATION?! YOU PR**!

As much as I despise Vlad, F**kspatrick is actually the real problem. He is the one meant to guide the ship. He is the one that thinks Vlad and co do a good job. Whilst he remains nothing much will change bar a few names. Behaviour and culture will not alter one iota. F**kspatrick is the germ that keeps the diseases in place.

Boot you know the biggest problem the AFL has?

English Premier League is governed by FIFA.

NBA by FIBA.

Cricket Australia by ICC.

I could go on. 

The AFL's governing body is... the AFL.

You cannot allow the CEO of the AFL to sit on the commission of the AFL - or it creates conflicts of interest such as this one.

Governance indeed.

Bagging Sydney's game plan the year they won the flag

Laughing at the dwarf video recently when StKilda players set him on fire.

answer the question. JERK!