AFL boys supporting the VFL boys

andrew mcgrath wanted to go on, but wasn’t allowed due to strictly enforced height restrictions.

4 Likes

After the boys got to the Ferris Wheel all hell broke lose when it was closed down and woosha didn’t have a plan b

2 Likes

Massive delay on the roller coaster as Hooker and Hurly couldn’t decide whether to ride forward or back.

6 Likes

Massive delays at “the giant drop” as franga tells the carney to stop the ride at the height of his mark vs port only to find it doesnt go high enough

1 Like

They got held up cause they couldn’t get Zakka out of the hall of mirrors.

5 Likes

The boys still take a cut out of Stanton with them. Poor lad never went on an end of season trip as he was scared of flying.

2 Likes

Lol best one yet

The entire group was barred from the ghost house when Tbell decided to try and fight the ghouls after they scared Jerrett

2 Likes

They got held up waiting for Myers because he was trying to protect the kids.

1 Like

A dejected franga went back to the hotel beacuse you know direct sunlight and all

A nice peaceful ride on the Merry-Go-Round was ruined by when an irate @conjunctivitus question their loyalty to the VFL team who could only afford the end of season trip to Barwon heads

Kyle arriving at Disneyland

Kyle after riding the roller coaster

Kyle after Haunted House

Kyle after Ferris Wheel

Kyle leaving Disneyland

36 Likes

Looks too happy to be THE

I want the AFL boys as far away from the VFL as possible because of all the SHISHA billowing from the interchange area

2 Likes

Mark neeld organised the end of season trip…the boys are currently being held captive by ISIS. Neeld commented that his job was complete

8 Likes

Begley not released from House of Horrors after being accused of stealing a mask.

1 Like

I heard they actually went overseas because they are jealous and cant stand seeing the VFL team doing better than them. Like seeing your ex get with some hotter dude with a bigger ■■■■ while youre at home hate eating the ■■■■ out a microwave pizza.

2 Likes

This is a confusing metaphor. I’d be happier with the pizza.

1 Like

Metaphors have never been my strong suit. But I do try.

1 Like

Perfectly fulfilling the amusement park metaphor… this thread has gone completely off the rails.

1 Like