AFL Cheating Rascals

Let’s be objective about this. But yeah they are still *****

Good karma right?

I don’t know what to say mate.

1 Like

It is yet another example of the AFL manipulating the “rules” to suit its purpose.
Shades of Fitzpatrick trying to get Franklin to GWS.
The AFL supposedly creates rules that govern the trading and drafting of players, and then manipulates things when it doesn’t like the outcome.
The AFL is a rule unto itself, and does what it likes, when it likes, as we found out in 2013.
It is truly a joke of a competition.

4 Likes

The Hobart Suns. Dunno if that works…

2 Likes

The two consistent sentiments in this forum are Fark Carlton and the AFL are a bunch of lying deceitful ■■■■■.

18 Likes

The AFL run the Gold Coast franchise. It is a freaking basket case. Coincidence?

6 Likes

If you’re an interstate team, bad enough to be on the bottom ladder, the AFL marketing team will demand that you get a slingshot back up to the top of the ladder…

If you’re stuck in the middle of the ladder, the AFL couldn’t give a stuff about you.

1 Like

I’m thinking the Toowoomba Wombats.

2 Likes

I don’t know… I think Gil’s 70 year plan is right on schedule.

What the AFL is better off doing:
Get rid of the 2 lowest drawing teams in terms of attendance and viewership
Re-negotiate new TV deal
Go back to 16 team comp
Players from those two teams either become DFA or head back to the draft (maybe have a separate draft for them)
Done

6 Likes

Shut the farking joint down and give Tassie the license FFS

9 Likes

Merge GC and Brisbane, they can rotate home games between the two locations. Only an hours drive between the two anyway. Have one strong QLD rather than two basket cases.

I wonder how much money they’d save long term by just shutting it down ASAP

1 Like

It’s just another reminder that the afl is a private competition played in the public arena, masquerading as a sport owned by the people and run by the people.

12 Likes

The AFL is one of the most corrupt sporting bodies in the world.

Honestly if it wasn’t for FIFA I’d consider it to be the most corrupt pro sport in the world.

6 Likes

If Lynch goes he is 100% going to Richmond, Collingwood, Carlton or Hawthorn.

All of them are absolutely crying out for a key forward.

You forgot to mention the bit where all the good DFAs end up at certain teams. Probably due to out-of-salary-cap tweaks.

Both of them valuable perspectives.

FCFC FAFL

2 Likes

EFA