AFL Finals Week 3 - eat a bag of ‘em, Pies. Eat a bag

Even with Greene and Whitfield Collingwood was always going to belt the giants. It will now just make it an even bigger margin

I think Stallion’s suggestion has considerable merit.

6 Likes

Yep GWS aren’t winning. Just take out as many of the meth addicts as possible

1 Like

4 Likes

Hopefully Greene wins appeal and Coniglio whilst they’d prob rather him wait to GF they roll dice on and he plays well

I farking hate Chris Scott. Flog of the highest order and proportion.

1 Like

Want mumford to absolutely twat grundy at the opening bounce

2 Likes

@scotty21

Yeah? Nah?

2 Likes

Would love to see GWS win.

Wouldn’t be so sure, GWS slapped them by 8 goals in H&A.

Dark days when you want Geelong to win. But ■■■■ me if I want Richmond in the Grand Final, and that’s before the possible outcome of it being a Collingwood- Richmond Grand Final. C’mon Geelong you arrogant carnts.

we have only ourselves to blame for this disaster - if we won finals this wouldn’t be a thing

3 Likes

If Mumford bulldozes over the filth taking out as many of their farking grub players, I’ll sign up for a GWS membership.

6 Likes

MrHeff watching footy shows intently. I’m seething with bitter jealousy. When the fark will we be able to feel confident in a final?

The last 15 years have been an utter disgrace.

4 Likes

Ever thought about a new husband?**

Probably a more realistic fix to the problem than us becoming successful.

**No not me, I’m sure you’re lovely but I’m spoken for (officially)

Might have to. It appears beyond the ability of this clusterfark of a club to win a final.

2 Likes
Friday, September 20

Richmond v Geelong at the MCG, 7.50pm AEST

RICHMOND

No changes

GEELONG

In: L.Henderson
Out: T.Hawkins (suspended)

Saturday, September 21

Collingwood v Greater Western Sydney at the MCG, 4.35pm AEST

COLLINGWOOD

In: B.Reid, J.Aish
Out: L.Greenwood (knee), J.De Goey (hamstring)

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY

In: B.Hill, L.Keeffe
Out: L.Whitfield (appendicitis), T.Greene (suspension)

Mrs Doe is agnostic towards footy. But she knows how important Essendon is to me and is “sympathetic” to them doing well. Not sure how I’d deal with a partner who genuinely supports another club. I couldn’t have married a Collingwood supporter as I know I would have hung crap on them from the start.

Not sure how you do it.

1 Like

I reckon the one possible good thing that could come out of this season is Collingwood making the grand final and losing again.

Who was the last team in the AFL or the NRL to lose 2 grand finals and then do anything decent for about the next 5 years? I’m pretty certain 2 consecutive grand finals losses basically breaks most teams and they don’t recover until the list is rebuilt and they have a new coach

3 Likes

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong

3 Likes