AFL Finals Week 3 - eat a bag of ‘em, Pies. Eat a bag

Please win GWS

No Coniglio, Ward, Greene or Whitfield.

I want salty salty tears flowing down Victoria parade that couldn’t get the win even despite injury gods and corrupt MRO being in Pies favour, on top of field umpires all fkn year.

2 Likes

I want so many salty tears it breaks the banks of the Yarra and destroys their headquarters.

3 Likes

Does anyone here actually give 2 farks about AFL or it’s corrupt finals bullshit now?

I honestly couldn’t care less. The only footy I watched last w/end was our disappointing VFL Final,… and I sincerely can’t see myself watching any of it from here out.

I already know who will be in the GF if their behaviour is anything to go by, and who will win it, (maybe Ed will give Gil a full rubdown with a Happy ending then, rather that just a big wet kiss)

Fk them.

6 Likes

GEEEEEEEEEEEEELONG

1 Like

THERE’S A BIG BIG SOUND

1 Like

Even if GWS are in the match, they will not be allowed to win. The corruptFL want Pies, and this will be demonstrated once again. They are more favour than FREE KICK HAWTHORN.

1 Like

I can’t recall being less interested in the last two weeks of a footy season. Fortunately I’m preoccupied with a mare I have a small share in running in a group 3 at Caulfield on Saturday, so probably won’t even look at the Saturday arvo game. Tomorrow night’s a foregone conclusion so might flick over to check the score late in the game.

Collingwood will beat Richmond in the GF by a goal after winning the frees 26-9. I’ll get to the pub when it opens so I can’t remember any of it.

3 Likes

I want a Finlayson sealing goal, then a shoosh gesture to the Magpie Cheersquad.
This will make me very happy :blush:

2 Likes

Watching these meth addicts carrying on like baboons in heat as they roll into another GF is going to be sickening

5 Likes

Imagine how Stallion will be feeling come 7.30 Sat evening ?
I kinda have an inkling that they are NOT his second team.

2 Likes

@Stallion will pop down to Lygon st and drown his sorrows with garlic bread and a family cappricciosa with a glass of Cinzano at Cafe Cavallino

3 Likes

On an unrelated note, I don’t want to start another Bromance or anything, but I can’t believe that you haven’t entered my Top 6 of Most Liked.
Is the counter even working ?

I’ve even got barnz in there, fking barnz.
Seriously, how many Salami jokes have I Liked ?

Anyway, Cinzano is a must buy now for this game…thanks :+1:

1 Like

GWS will pump Collingwood.

They haven’t beaten anyone decent in a long time and can’t stand up to the physicality of the Giants.

We need names

DON’T STOP

If there is a holy and compassionate God, we will get the Grand Final we all deserve…

GEELONG v GWS Giants

4 Likes

and then move a couple doors down to Leyalina to smoke a shisha or two

1 Like

I think tigers are a 5 goal better team than pies at the moment. But with a lopsided free kick count or some bad luck, anything could happen. If green, conigs, whitfield & ward were playing I’d pick GWS to win by a goal. GWS are finals cursed.

I love you too @bltn

1 Like

No they won’t, I’ll bet my account on it